Hot Toys - VGM16 - Biohazard 4 HD: Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
htcollection_zps1bf26d03.jpg

Do you like resident evil or something? ::rotfl

How do you guys arrange the serums in the case, do the caps face East or West?

The HT promotion pictures had them all facing west, including the white bottles which looks abit awkard, i initially had the purple serum cap facing east & the white bottles facing west but doesn't make sense from a storage point of view so i swapped the purple serum facing west. The white bottles looks awkward facing east.

Which hand do you write with, your east hand or west?

:lol

How do you guys arrange the serums in the case, do the caps face East or West?

The HT promotion pictures had them all facing west, including the white bottles which looks abit awkard, i initially had the purple serum cap facing east & the white bottles facing west but doesn't make sense from a storage point of view so i swapped the purple serum facing west. The white bottles looks awkward facing east.

Well for me it really just depends on which side the sun rises or where the North Star is in the night sky.

:lol did you remove her vaj plastic? I was thinking about leaving it. I think it goes up to her boobs.

Yeah I did. Just lift up her skirt (carefully), and peel the plastic off from the sides. It doesn't go as high as the bewbs, but it's still fairly high up there :lol.

I didn't try it yet. The accessories are still all in the plastic tray :lol. I'll have to do some more stuff this weekend.

I see. I just have the holster and knife on her leg. Instructions say that the phone goes on the other strap that comes loos and you put it higher above on her leg. I worry that the straps will end up dieing her leg.

Same here. I just have her holster and knife on. The cell would look too cluttered to me. So I didn't attach it.

I think the plastic is there so the dress wouldn't stain her body. I took it off though. It was kinda tricky pulling it off, so I just cut it off.

I just have the bare holster now, I've noticed you get a white residue on the leg from the holster so be careful guys. I'm not even attempting the sunglasses.

She's without a doubt the prettiest figure I own, and not just because she's female. I think HT did a great job on her. The suitcase is awesome.

I've had that same residue as well when putting her holster and strap on her leg. Didn't think much about it. I just wiped it off. Seems fine now.

Back