Hot Toys - VGM16 - Biohazard 4 HD: Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard there will be one going on ebay tonight

w51o.jpg

:monkey3

Its a reasonable figure!

aluq.jpg

I just listened to all of the merchants lines in one go. He goes incredibly australian for some of them

This always cracked me up. Ada grosses me out in it :lol

I love the scene when "she" first meets Leon and "recovers" the gun after kicking it out of his hand :rotfl

[ame]https://youtu.be/HxVAQYpNmUQ[/ame]

because hes clinically insane. he sells all the top figures that people have been wanting. he doesent care about his toys at all. no respect, i tells ya.

Im wanting to bring a breath of fresh air to my little collection and that means having to part with the old. When i start to not feel a "buzz" from my display i have to change things up

Feeling a buzz?!?!?! I knew you werent sober, or you wouldnt sell ninja, raiden, and leon. Not to mention your customs, nemesis, axecutioner, ect. Idve never parted with those gems.

sent from a tormented past

Im not selling Rex, Ada, MGR Raiden or my LOK figures though! Besides, new figures are to be bought in place of old.

I'd like to part out with some old stuff or even some of my new but I don't think I can. I've thought about for awhile on selling my Croc Cap Snake, DX11 & 12 but I don't know what's stopping me.

You better at least take pics and catalogue them so you can still look at them. Then you can be a pic collector. If you like to rotate your collection you should do reviews.

sent from a tormented past

I'd like to part out with some old stuff or even some of my new but I don't think I can. I've thought about for awhile on selling my Croc Cap Snake, DX11 & 12 but I don't know what's stopping me.

I been selling alot of my statues lately thinking about selling my HT Selina Kyle and my new dx09.

You better at least take pics and catalogue them so you can still look at them. Then you can be a pic collector. If you like to rotate your collection you should do reviews.
Ive got tons of pictures of things ive owned, im always spamming pictures so i can visit old posts, check my online image hosting and ive got plenty of gigs of pictures on my hard drive. I wouldnt review though. Theres plenty of choices for both video and written reviews on any item. Ill post thoughts and such on certain items i may get early like Ada but theres nothing i can add.

:wave

Finally got my Ada last night and she is awesome! Great looking figure with tons of accessories. Her suitcase was pretty impressive. I love how everything fits in there perfectly. The stickers weren't that hard to apply either. Just needed small tweezers and I was good to go.

The hardest part for me was choosing which weapon for her to hold, lol. I went with her grapple gun. I would've liked to pose her in her infamous Chicago typewriter pose, but I'm afraid of her getting cracked elbows.

I've also played around with her glasses a little. They didn't break on me yet. But I'll keep them off just in case. I can see how some peeps are having trouble with them though. Those damn things are so fragile!

I thought the visible seams would bother me, but they look fine. So I'm sticking with this body that came with her for awhile.

In the end, I love this figure. Money well spent. :rock

Now I need an RE6 Ada :pray:

Back