Hot Toys - VGM16 - Biohazard 4 HD: Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they tried making Wesker in RE5 the big super villain they have been building on for so many years. I think they executed it well, I just think they made a gigantic error in killing him. There is no more interesting villains in RE outside of Wesker.

:exactly: it should have ended there then it's why I want a reboot tell a different story .its just getting to stale with the current story.

:exactly: it should have ended there then it's why I want a reboot tell a different story .its just getting to stale with the current story.

Simmons blue balled over Ada and b u kake (dumb censor) Carla are the worst "villains" in the series.

Sounds like a old school Re fan do you like those live action movies?

Yeah, I got into RE with the first game. I remember playing RE2 when it came out at my friends house and being scared out of my mind. Haha, that game was so awesome on a stormy night.

I hate the live action movies, lame lame lame. lol. I can respect if people like them, and I'm sure they aren't that bad, but to me.. They're not RE.

Well they tried making Wesker in RE5 the big super villain they have been building on for so many years. I think they executed it well, I just think they made a gigantic error in killing him. There is no more interesting villains in RE outside of Wesker.

I like what they tried to do with RE5, and I don't mind RE6. The things that bother me are more character design and game play elements. Killing Wesker was the biggest mistake Capcom made, that is for sure. That's part of what made RE6 so underwhelming. You get to the end of each Chapter and it's just like.. a long drawn out battle that leaves you feeling hollow. Not a single boss was memorable. The rest of the story was fine, just.. they felt like they should have been mid level bosses, and all led up to a big ending with Wesker.

Yeah, I got into RE with the first game. I remember playing RE2 when it came out at my friends house and being scared out of my mind. Haha, that game was so awesome on a stormy night.

I hate the live action movies, lame lame lame. lol. I can respect if people like them, and I'm sure they aren't that bad, but to me.. They're not RE.

I like what they tried to do with RE5, and I don't mind RE6. The things that bother me are more character design and game play elements. Killing Wesker was the biggest mistake Capcom made, that is for sure. That's part of what made RE6 so underwhelming. You get to the end of each Chapter and it's just like.. a long drawn out battle that leaves you feeling hollow. Not a single boss was memorable. The rest of the story was fine, just.. they felt like they should have been mid level bosses, and all led up to a big ending with Wesker.

You just made a lifetime friend :lol I utterly despise all the films, they are one of the major contributors to the series being so bad since out of touch Capcom wants to capitalize on the film success.

I don't hate RE5, I just dislike Chris but that isn't the reason I find it lacking. It tried to change up the formula of RE4, and it was trying to be more of an action game, and RE6 was all action and lame story.

Me and you Plissken, we feel EXACTLY the same about RE I think. Haha. Those are my sentiments exactly. I would love a retcon/soft reboot of RE. Take it back to RE4 and jump off from there. Let's bring back Chris & Wesker as they were meant to be.

I only began to dislike Chris in RE5, I never minded him prior. Fans have wanted a remake of RE2 for years and Capcom will never do it.

That's how I feel about Chris. He's my favorite character in the franchise, well, he was until RE5. Now Leon has probably edged him out. Pre-RE5 Chris is a bad ***. He didn't need Mister Universe muscles for any reason.

They really ruined him in RE5, but RE6 takes the cake. He still felt like Chris in RE5, but by RE6 he's not even Chris Redfield any more. He doesn't look or act like Chris at all. The boulder episode.. ugh, so lame. No man can fight a bolder. lol. Take away the muscle and put RE1 Chris in RE5 and things would be fine. Well, save for the how the game ends; the boulder and Wesker dying. lol.

tumblr_lwbvohzNnP1r6hffko1_500.gif

Yeah, RE6 is so out of character for Chris. It's like.. Yo Chris, what about everyone who died in the others games? What about your entire team in RE1? You were fine after that, and those were your actual good friends. You didn't even know your soldiers on a personal level in RE6, just their names, and all of sudden you've got PTSD over it? SMH.

Yeah, RE6 is so out of character for Chris. It's like.. Yo Chris, what about everyone who died in the others games? What about your entire team in RE1? You were fine after that, and those were your actual good friends. You didn't even know your soldiers on a personal level in RE6, just their names, and all of sudden you've got PTSD over it? SMH.

I think it did, just off screen. Jill's Diary in RE3 mentioned how obsessed with exposing Umbrella he was, and how much of a short fuse he had when he punched a dude in the RPD hall that accidentally bumped into him. Then a few months later he had to worry about rescuing his sister Claire.

I agree with your point because that's what I said when RE6 first came out. Maybe he's so depressed because it happened again and he feels he failed twice? But where was Jill or Claire to console him or find him 6 months later? That to me is even more dumb.

I think it did, just off screen. Jill's Diary in RE3 mentioned how obsessed with exposing Umbrella he was, and how much of a short fuse he had when he punched a dude in the RPD hall that accidentally bumped into him. Then a few months later he had to worry about rescuing his sister Claire.

I agree with your point because that's what I said when RE6 first came out. Maybe he's so depressed because it happened again and he feels he failed twice? But where was Jill or Claire to console him or find him 6 months later? That to me is even more dumb.

Yeah, I remembered someone mentioning the same thing, I'm glad you posted. I think he was bothered by it, but not to the point that Capcom made it appear recently. Yet, maybe it is because he failed twice. You have to think though, in a career like that, you're going to have casualties whether you like it or not.

utb3.jpg

jshy.jpg

ps0n.jpg

I dont think im ever going to take her glasses off. I really like them

Back