Hot Toys - VGM16 - Biohazard 4 HD: Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ada Wong is not really getting any love and I can't even find a single video of her being unboxing or any reviews on YouTube.

My local toy shop has her in stock and will be getting her later this week. Still thinking if I should pick her up or not...

Its not really a hard choice. If you like Resident Evil, if you like Hot Toys, if you like Hot Toys with value for money then get it.

The only thing i could put it down for is that she is packing a grapple gun and is an agile character but she doesnt come with a base that allows you to do anything " flashy". But you can buy a diorama style base separate and then she would be perfect.

vmru.jpg

Im kind of tempted to get the HCG Zombie dog as it could be cool to go along with Leon & Ada given the only things you fight as Ada are the dogs and Leon encounters them many times. They are also half the price of a HT figure too. Ill have a think on it. As ive parted out just about everything from my first Ada as all i needed was head body and feet i could use the extra money to buy the zombie dog nad have that be her "accessories"

I just watched an unboxing video, it looks a bit too big.

Maybe G will look better when HCG get around to it.

Dont pick her up if you need somebody else to tell you to

Thanks Kiva, your classy display of Ada made my mind up and I am gonna get her.

I agree that if u need to convince yourself to get a collectiable, it will be best to skip it just like what I did for the MMS 191 Tony Stark figure even though I could get him at a gd price after release.

Getting her this weekend and she will be gorgeous, :D

I agree that if u need to convince yourself to get a collectiable, it will be best to skip it just like what I did for the MMS 191 Tony Stark figure even though I could get him at a gd price after release.
I used to buy a bunch of hot toys every year on a whim and end up selling them quick due to remorse because they were not items i could feel that i wanted. But items i heard other people praise. Ive ended up being strict on myself for the last year + and as a result hardly buy asmuch as i used to.

I think the figure is really nice but i dont want to try and sway people to buy her that may just be getting caught up in the hype of HT releasing a new figure. If people like RE and like Ada thoes people will probably buy her no matter what.

Did you guys see the recent interview where they said they would be launching new RE6 and MGS figures soon? Obviously, don't get too excited. Pretty sure that "soon" is a mistranslation and he actually means to say "never!" :lol

Toy man: Can we please talk with Howard fourth quarter of 2013, or even 2014, prospects for the future do? For example, launched more different roles, or more game character emerge?

Howard Chan: We should soon be announced related messages, for example, there will be "Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots" (Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots) series of lightning (Raiden) and 'evil spirits Castle 6 "(Biohazard) are expected to be launched work.

https://translate.googleusercontent...=22945&usg=ALkJrhjiXduwmWCbXw69hoFEcHVVos3VsA

Yeah but the worrisome thing about Raiden is, they might end up ONLY doing him and not Snake. And if they do Snake, who in the **** knows when the hell they would.

I feel like Raiden would sell pretty well. Even so...they are really handling the MGS line poorly. Raiden is great and all...but why are you choosing these characters. Why can't you make Solid Snake? Ya know, the guy who's name is the ****ing reason for the ****ing title! :cuss

I feel like Kojima is forbidding them from making him :lol

I feel like Raiden would sell pretty well. Even so...they are really handling the MGS line poorly. Raiden is great and all...but why are you choosing these characters. Why can't you make Solid Snake? Ya know, the guy who's name is the ****ing reason for the ****ing title! :cuss

I feel like Kojima is forbidding them from making him :lol

Considering the only big merch put out for him in the last 10 years have been the PAK and Medicom you're probably right. I don't know what him and Konami's ****ing problem with him is. It's like they don't even want to acknowledge the first two games.

Toy companies usually just put out figures of the good guys except for the rare occasions

Back