Hot Toys - VGM16 - Biohazard 4 HD: Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dress on her, looks red in pictures. Even mine, but in hand its totally not the same colour. Its really like it is in the game, so its a shame it doesnt come through in pictures that way. Her skin, and her face is also different than i expected too. Shes got some colour in it. Shes not as white as i expected her to be

l5o2.jpg

m9jn.jpg

ixj2.jpg

Shes a nice toy. Im happy with it as it is now. And ive not even touched the accessory tray yet other than to get her leg holster on and a gun in her hand

Nice man. Glad it came out well. I'll just fill her holster with the phone, knife and grapple gun and call it a day. No posing for me for fear of cracking.

She looks great in the RE2 getup!
I think she suits it. I wouldnt say it looks as good as her re4 outfit though. Just nice for nostalgia

1sbm.jpg

f8b3.jpg

Though of course the shoes are wrong. I think the shoes and the feet are glued together, if not are actually one piece. So i cant remove the feet to put in to the shoes id bought.

Didn't she have a Browning High Power in RE2?
Ive no clue about guns at allllll they all look the same to me. thats why i was hjaving trouble a few pages back trying to figure out if Ada's and Leons guns were meant to be the same
Damn she looks really good. At least the current shies don't look out of place. They fit.

You don't have any of the HT nude female bodies? They all came with feet I believe.
I dont have any female ht bodies, and also i dont know of any other company brand whoes feet would connect to these legs and be the same colour. But, i dont mind so much now. Ill keep the shoes she is wearing (her re 4 shoes)

Its not re 2 accurate, but then again there has to be certain liberties taken. Im happy enough that she is loyal to re 2 but i dont intended to have her darkside chronicles look or whatever. But i am looking forward to seeing them as i know other guys besides me wanted to custom her

Ive no clue about guns at allllll they all look the same to me. thats why i was hjaving trouble a few pages back trying to figure out if Ada's and Leons guns were meant to be the same

Checked for you, she uses a Browning HP in RE2.

https://residentevil.wikia.com/Handgun_(RE2_Claire's)

Two choices.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stefans-Na...d=100005&prg=8208&rk=1&rkt=4&sd=151126899475&

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Browni...9475?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item232fdd7b13

you haven't done the body swap on the phicen yet? you might want to pull the pants down abit on RE2 to cover up the foot joints. There's quite a few cheap female feet you can get off ebay if you really want to replace the shoes.

I dont have any female ht bodies, and also i dont know of any other company brand whoes feet would connect to these legs and be the same colour. But, i dont mind so much now. Ill keep the shoes she is wearing (her re 4 shoes)

Its not re 2 accurate, but then again there has to be certain liberties taken. Im happy enough that she is loyal to re 2 but i dont intended to have her darkside chronicles look or whatever. But i am looking forward to seeing them as i know other guys besides me wanted to custom her

Just got my estimated shipping notice from SS. It estimates an October 9 shipping date for Ada. Finally! :)

I think she suits it. I wouldnt say it looks as good as her re4 outfit though. Just nice for nostalgia

1sbm.jpg

f8b3.jpg

Though of course the shoes are wrong. I think the shoes and the feet are glued together, if not are actually one piece. So i cant remove the feet to put in to the shoes id bought.

Now those are the kind of pics I've been waiting for :drool :drool :drool about the gun, maybe a colt would look nice of you can't find a browning, but to me she looks perfect just like that

Back