Hot Toys- VGM06-Bio Hazard 5-Chris Redfield (BSAA ver) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't get a Sheva that looks like the prototype picture you're talking about because it was never produced with the jointed arms.

You can switch out the head and clothes onto one of the blank bodies that I posted a link to but as I said, the skintone and tattoo will not match so it wouldn't look good.

so your telling me that that type was never released ever so no one ever had the chance to hold the sheva alomar jointed figure before

The person who works for Hot Toys and put the prototype in the display case got to hold it.

ahh damn I seen the pics of the prototype and it looks way better then the rubber-ed sheva alomar.
Wow now I am not so happy at hot toys of doing that.
The sheva alomar the new one looks like crap I mean the face.
I am so like sad about that

Well guess what I contacted HOTTOYS and told them the issue that I had and they said that they will tell their production team to start making em.
Wow I am so happy now

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Are we stuck in some space-time loop here? Round and round and round and round.........:lol

I always try to be as nice as possible to people on here and help out with their questions when I can. However this image best describes how I started to feel after it kept going on:

Lord-Hunt_not_listening-738864.jpg

:lol I commend you on your patience mate.

Well guess what I contacted HOTTOYS and told them the issue that I had and they said that they will tell their production team to start making em.
Wow I am so happy now

Good for you, way to make a stand buddy! :rolleyes:

um I contacted hottoys for the making of sheva alomar with the jointed arm prototype which was never made well they have only one prototype like this one right here

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51048&highlight=sheva+alomar&page=73

so I contacted them and told them to make this type of vers of sheva alomar and so far far so good and they said The information will be forwarded to our production team for their reference and so far so good I will be geting an e mail soon maybe tomorrow I hope but ya thats what you missed.

Yeah, they're just giving you the go around. I highly doubt they are making any more Shevas, let alone with without the rubber arms.

Sideshow does the same thing. They will 'pass along your suggestion' but that doesn't mean squat. Its just a nice way of them saying 'no, its not happening.'

I emailed HT about whether or not they would be re-releasing the BB Batmans about a year and a half ago and they pretty much said the same thing. As Buttmunch said, it's just their way of saying it's probably not gonna happen.

what I wasnt being sarcastick I was being nice and saying thanks.
But anyway can anyone post a photoshoot of sheva alomar with the rubbered arms because I wana see the difference between em .
please send some pics please I really wana see the pics.
thanks if you do

um I contacted hottoys for the making of sheva alomar with the jointed arm prototype which was never made well they have only one prototype like this one right here

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51048&highlight=sheva+alomar&page=73

so I contacted them and told them to make this type of vers of sheva alomar and so far far so good and they said The information will be forwarded to our production team for their reference and so far so good I will be geting an e mail soon maybe tomorrow I hope but ya thats what you missed.

Mnnnn::rotfl

"The information will be forwarded to our production team for their reference"...
Dude, This is the standard Hottoys e-mail response.. Seriously, if I were you, I would not expect anything.

well dude can u send me some pics of sheva alomar like with the rubbered arms please send some or upload em please because I wana see em

well dude can u send me some pics of sheva alomar like with the rubbered arms please send some or upload em please because I wana see em

Mate, you are in the BSAA Chris thread. If you want to see pics of Sheva, go to the BSAA Sheva thread, geez.

Back