Hot Toys- VGM06-Bio Hazard 5-Chris Redfield (BSAA ver) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do but they don't make one with the same skin tone as Sheva has. She also has a distinguishing tattoo on her arm so that would be a problem as well unfortunately.

You know from an aesthetic point of view, I much prefer the rubber sleeve arms but after seeing what they look like on the inside, they look very brittle so part of me now kinda wishes HT would have used the standard arms line on the proto.

You know from an aesthetic point of view, I much prefer the rubber sleeve arms but after seeing what they look like on the inside, they look very brittle so part of me now kinda wishes HT would have used the standard arms line on the proto.

Sheva's arms..... The weak-spot would be plastic of the metal-plastic interface of the inner arms. The metal composite they used for the arms are certainly very strong... very resistant to bending even at the thinnest part of the arms... the metal loops that hold the wrist pegs...

The Cuban TTF has very similar colour/shade to Sheva..

Last edited:
The rubber arms do look pretty good, but the trade off of better poseability and lack of worry about deterioration for the jointed arms makes me prefer them on pretty much all figures. I don't think they look that bad and all the problems with the aliens, ED-209 and various figures makes me worry about all of my rubber figures.

and those female true types look good.
So they still make her like but different skin tone that's alright.
I just prefer her to look like this type it looks amazing besides the rubber-ed arms,I just don't like rubber arms,people say that they can break easily so that's why I want the one with non rubber-ed arms

I was looking on ebay.ca and I found sheva alomar none with those arm joints and why do they display it with with the non jointed arms what is that all about

The original prototype had the jointed arms but Hot Toys decided to produce her with the rubber ones instead when they released the final product.

ahh why did they stop doing the jointed ones they were the best till they made those rubbered
NOTE the only reason why I like the jointed ones are because I have seen pics of her look better in the jointed arm one than the rubbered

No. That picture was of a prototype of what the figure was originally designed to look like, but they ended up manufacturing it with the rubber arms with the metal joints inside of them. From time to time Hot Toys tweaks the figures and makes changes to them before they're released.

As I said before, they produced a female blank body that is similar to the one on the original Sheva prototype, but they do not match the skin tone of Sheva and don't have the tattoo on her arm. Therefore, it wouldn't look too good if you put her head and clothes on of those bodies.

so your telling me that that type was never released ever so no one ever had the chance to hold the sheva alomar jointed figure before

Back