Hot Toys- VGM06-Bio Hazard 5-Chris Redfield (BSAA ver) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well nobody talks on her thread at all I talked and no one replyes so I got most of my answer solved here so can you do me that one favour

I posted a link in the Sheva thread. I'm hoping you won't have any other questions after viewing the link.

well the only reason why I like the jointed arm prototype because the prototype looks like sheva alomar but when I say the rubber armed ones didnt mean I hate the arms its because the rubbered arm one doesn't look like her one bit so thats why I kept saying I whant the jointed arm one because it looked like her,if they put her face exactly like the prototype and put it on the rubbered arm one I would be happy, so I never had a big beef about the rubbered arm.
The rubbered arms are cool but if they did a good job on sheva alomar's face and looked like the prototype it would be awesome but I hope they do something about it.

magazineChriswesker.jpg

chrisshirt.jpg

Has anyone posted pictures of Chris Redfield with the Jacket on?

Great, has anyone done any customs on the chris redfield body. It irritates me that hot toys never makes the the videogame figure look realistic. Not skin texture at all. The Leonidas 300 body looks suitable for the BSAA chris.

Great, has anyone done any customs on the chris redfield body. It irritates me that hot toys never makes the the videogame figure look realistic. Not skin texture at all. The Leonidas 300 body looks suitable for the BSAA chris.

Actually ... why not the new T-800 body just released by HT.. It has texture and also another Arnold body

Can someone post pics of Chris on Wolvie body please?
That's what actually what I was gonna do but just wasnt sure buying the loose body since its expensive and I'm not sure how it would look.

oh i guess, never thought about it, shipping up here in canada is cheap from them, maybe try echobase toys? worth a shot, and if its over $100 they ship free

Yeah I checked there but the problem is that I live in Hawaii and shipping is not free. I do really appreciate your help. Just last week I found a used mint one for $125 shipped or a new one for $150 shipped on ebay but I did not jump on it.:slap Hope more deals pop up on ebay.

Pretty please with sugar on top, can someone post an image of chris with alternate body specially the wolvie body? I'm considering swapping mine. Thanks

Back