Hot Toys- VGM06-Bio Hazard 5-Chris Redfield (BSAA ver) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chrisredfieldht.jpg

Nice pic Agen, I just finished the Resi 5 STARS figures reviews, thought you might like to see BSAA Chris in his safari shirt-

bsaashirt3.jpg

bsaashirt2.jpg

bsaashirt4.jpg

bsaashirt5.jpg

Why are you complaining? It was an afterthought. They included it with STARS Chris instead of not making one at all. You can get them loose on ebay and elsewhere if you really want it that bad and not STARS Chris too.

Frankly I hope they do it more. How cool would it be to have HT include a Mark II helmet with Rhodey in it with the War Machine figure? That would allow us to have an Iron Man 2 version of the Mark II without them milking the line by rereleasing it with a Rhodey head.

Why are you complaining? It was an afterthought. They included it with STARS Chris instead of not making one at all. You can get them loose on ebay and elsewhere if you really want it that bad and not STARS Chris too.

Frankly I hope they do it more. How cool would it be to have HT include a Mark II helmet with Rhodey in it with the War Machine figure? That would allow us to have an Iron Man 2 version of the Mark II without them milking the line by rereleasing it with a Rhodey head.

indeed I felt nothing but joy when i saw they were including the shirt with him. that Rhodey idea is a good one too.

Just as long as they keep it an afterthought and don't originally plan to do this practice (like we'd know for sure anyway) I see nothing wrong with it.

thats the thing. it needs to be enough to make it worth it to me, but not sooo much that it's not worth it to the buyer. in all honesty, i'd allmost rather just trade it.

I'll be parting with the jacket too on my second STARS Chris when he arrives (should be tomorrow). Some other parts too. I really just needed the uniform.

I really like this Chris Redfield figure, the details of the suit are great!! :panic:

gotta say though if you get him be very very very very very very very delicate, the little hooks on the back of the knife and compass easily snap off he looks great but i'm disappointed in the accessories ability to hold without a needle and thread as well as articulation, it makes setting up the final scene between chris and wesker impossible since you can't move the arms over to each other to hold the rocket launcher correctly. also be weery of the left hand tends to fall out easily don't know if thats a defect of design flaw but be careful all the same

Just picked up this guy at gohastings for $119.30!!! If I had had just $60 more I would have gotten the DX Batman at BBTS instead but for this price, you can't beat it plus BSAA Chris was high on my "must buy" list anyways!

I got both Chris and Sheva from the gohastings sale as well as a DX Batman. If I had more money, I'd have gotten some others as well. I still need to purchase a STARS Chris and I'll have every Hot Toys Resident Evil figure when I get him.

I wish that Hastings didn't have a store in my state. They certainly don't have one anywhere near me. Adding tax and shipping to the cost, these Hastings figures just aren't great deals for me. Pretty good deals if you planned on getting the figure anyway, but not good enough to make me buy a figure I otherwise wouldn't.

I got both Chris and Sheva from the gohastings sale as well as a DX Batman. If I had more money, I'd have gotten some others as well. I still need to purchase a STARS Chris and I'll have every Hot Toys Resident Evil figure when I get him.

I would have gotten the DX Bats form there if I had had the money when when they were in-stock but I'm not too dissapointed as BSAA Chris was high on my want list. Overall this was a good month for me as I got myself a Midnight Wesker and BSAA Chris.

Back