Hot Toys- VGM06-Bio Hazard 5-Chris Redfield (BSAA ver) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is part of the rocket launcher ,on the left side just below the scope on the barrel of the launcher, there is a little section and it fits right in there. I'll try to take a picture.

Huh, I didn't even see that, lol! Good eye dude!

Okay, I think I see where it's supposed to go. Is it supposed to be able to swing back and forth, like it's a hinge for something??

I can see there's little pegs on the piece and holes in the side of the launcher. It just doesn't want to stay in there. It's very flimsy.

Okay, I think I see where it's supposed to go. Is it supposed to be able to swing back and forth, like it's a hinge for something??

I can see there's little pegs on the piece and holes in the side of the launcher. It just doesn't want to stay in there. It's very flimsy.

yeah its a hinge, so its meant to move, I think is some sort've backup flip out sight or a range finder. Mines pretty flimsy as well.

I got home form work and I have him now... The weapons he comes with are crazy hes got enough stuff to have his own small war...

i know that guy has a rocket laucher lol. He coulda took out half the racoon city zombies by himeself.

I got my Chris in yesterday, such an awesome figure, dude is like a one man army with all those weapons! :rock All his gear is great, but once again it was a pain the ass to get all those small pouches onto his belt, the end result is worth it though! Now all I need is to pick up my Wesker at Cornerstore and my trio will be complete. :cool:

For those of you that have Chris and Sheva, do you guys just attach the headsets and hope they don't fall off? Or did you use some type of adhesive?

I got my Chris in yesterday, such an awesome figure, dude is like a one man army with all those weapons! :rock All his gear is great, but once again it was a pain the ass to get all those small pouches onto his belt, the end result is worth it though! Now all I need is to pick up my Wesker at Cornerstore and my trio will be complete. :cool:

For those of you that have Chris and Sheva, do you guys just attach the headsets and hope they don't fall off? Or did you use some type of adhesive?

I used a miniscule blob of blu-tack.

Resurrecting an old thread.

Just picked this guy up. He's awesome! Expect the clip on the knife sheath and the clip on the radio came off so i have to glue them I guess. No big deal.

Just one question...
Has anyone tried to change his body with a comedian one?
Not sure, but i guess the comedian body looks more accurate to the game built...

Just one question...
Has anyone tried to change his body with a comedian one?
Not sure, but i guess the comedian body looks more accurate to the game built...

Crhis has massive arms in the game, and Comedian or Woverine bodys are not enough..besides the torso and pectoral would be too slim.

I like the comedian elbow joints and love his body material much more than Chris regular muscle body..but sorry It would not be any accurate :sick

I hope Hottoys will do something like the comedian body with the next Chris STARS version, It would be great!!.
In that case, I would purchase a spare new body to do a body Swap :D

Superb custom Chris. And those pics make me regret for the most stupid thing I made in onesixth life, sell RPD Leon :banghead

Back