Hot Toys- VGM06-Bio Hazard 5-Chris Redfield (BSAA ver) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might do the same, if it isn't too difficult. The vest looks like an easy fix, but the shirt he's wearing underneath looks like it'll need to be tailored to fit more snugly on a regular TT's arm's. As it is, it doesn't even fit snugly on the Chris muscle body. Funny thing is, he'll look awfully weird next to the roided out BSAA Chris.

There is a chance that I'll just leave him as is. For some reason, I feel as if the STARS outfit actually makes the figure's proportions look better than it does on the BSAA figure.

Overall, I feel like HT got the proportions totally wrong for the character (the inexpensive NECA toy got it right). But I can understand the reasons behind it. No point in engineering a totally new body for one character (although they did it for Hellboy) when an existing one would do.

I wonder if I could reshape Chris' chest by shaving off the huge Dutch-y man breasts.

Don't think it will be too hard. I'm more worried about the vest than the shirt.
the shirt i can tighten up using some fabric glue along the back of the shirt, and the arms can be tightened up in the armpits in the same way. The vest is going to be the clincher. it will either work, or it won't.

I wish HT would have given him (and Sheva) his melee and bulletproof vest gear. Same with Leon.

generaly 3-5 months after everyone else with hot toys stuff.

When Leon kennedy came out in november of 2007, sideshow shipped him in Feb of 2008

Just got an Estimated Arrival Notice from Sideshow.

"Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Chris Redfield - Bio Hazard/Resident Evil 5 12-inch Figure (item #900514) from Hot Toys. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 18 days."

For those who orderd from Sideshow, Chris should be here shortly...

"Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the Chris Redfield - Bio Hazard/Resident Evil 5 12-inch Figure collectible (item #900514) on November 6th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order."

For those who orderd from Sideshow, Chris should be here shortly...

"Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the Chris Redfield - Bio Hazard/Resident Evil 5 12-inch Figure collectible (item #900514) on November 6th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order."

Does this mean chris will be at sideshow within 2 days?

Well, they will process the order on 11/6, and they usually ship the same day, so I would say yes, they will have the Chris Redfield figure in two days...I suspect they may be in the warehouse right now, getting prepped for shipping.

Last edited:
They are probably shipping them today. I called Sideshow customer service yesterday to ask Sideshow to hold mine for financial reasons until my next paycheck. The rep I talked to said I called just in time as my order had already been pre-authorized and was ready to ship. I have mine on hold to be shipped next Friday, but I'm almost positive that all orders pre-authorized yesterday shipped out today.

Credit pic from https://www.modxtoy.com/newboard/index.php?showtopic=88658

Check it out!

HTc15.jpg

Working on my review now, here are a few pics, I'm still editing the rest-

facedetail1.jpg

pose1-1.jpg

pose3-1.jpg

pose6-1.jpg

detail1.jpg

detail7-1.jpg

backdetail1.jpg

holsterdetail1.jpg

pose5.jpg

Looking forward to your review! This is one of those figures that I like in spite of the source material. I didn't love Resident Evil 5.

Looking forward to your review! This is one of those figures that I like in spite of the source material. I didn't love Resident Evil 5.

I'm not even a gamer, but I know a cool figure when I see one, plus, when I saw Sheva I knew I'd have to get her, then it seems silly to not to get Wesker... sigh... abandon all hope, ye who collect Hot Toys!:lol

Working on my review now, here are a few pics, I'm still editing the rest-

pose5.jpg

I like this pic most.
Speaking of his muscle arm, my Chris's right shoulder is a bit loose. One day it pop off while I was posing. I inspected inside. No surprice, his ball cup crack. :rolleyes: just like someone Goemon ankle joint.

Last edited:
Back