Hot Toys - TV Series and Movies (The Shield.. etc..)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SFC-Dusty

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hoping that HT would pick these up:

TV Series
The Shield
MacGyver
The A-Team
NCIS
Equalizer
Tour of Duty
The Unit

Movies
Black Hawk Down
Green Zone
Hurt Locker
Heat
The Losers
The A-Team

Last edited:
Come on man, no 24 love?! Jack Bauer deserves and urgently requires the Hot Toys touch :lol

The Shield would be phenomenal figures with the whole team..I'd love a Black Hawk Down collection too with the D-Boys and all.

Come on man, no 24 love?! Jack Bauer deserves and urgently requires the Hot Toys touch :lol

The Shield would be phenomenal figures with the whole team..I'd love a Black Hawk Down collection too with the D-Boys and all.

:goodpost:

oh man, darn.. I forgot.. 24 should be included.. will do some revisions..

How about:

The Night Stalker
Dark Shadows
The Six million Dollar Man
Bionic Woman

Speaking of.. I just remembered Wonder Woman and Incredible Hulk.. Fantastic 4 (with Jessica Alba)..

Um. Star Trek. That is all. (and Firefly, though with Trevor's great sculpts it's a little less important).

Captain Kirk.. Captain Picard.. Spock and Data.. Interesting to see HT doing 'em..

It is also interesting to see the whole strike team of farmington(The Shield) being done by HT.. Vic Mackey, Lem, Ronnie, and Shane.. Love that show.. Too realistic and great cast..

TV Series
The Shield - Woud fail.
MacGyver - Might sell well.
The A-Team - Would sell like hotcakes.
NCIS - Woud fail.
24 - Might sell well.
Equalizer - Woud fail.
Tour of Duty - Might sell well.
The Unit - Woud fail.

Movies
Black Hawk Down - Might sell well.
Green Zone - Might sell well.
Hurt Locker - Might sell well.
Heat - Would sell well.
The Losers - Woud fail.
The A-Team - Might sell well.

TV Series
The Shield - Woud fail.
NCIS - Woud fail.

The Shield - Part of me agrees.. and the other half does not (its my Fave TV series).. But I think due to the show's dark nature and popularity.. People might not bother picking it up.. What if they release new bodies using their HS instead? In short, just using their likeness.. No need to get any Licence for the said program.. Anyways.. I might be dreaming..

NCIS - almost the same as above..

TV
the x-files (Mulder and Scully, please)
star trek tng ( i want Picard and Data)

MOVIE
army of darkness (who doesn't want Ash?)
lord of the rings (just imagine the entire fellowship...)

TV Series
The Shield
MacGyver
The A-Team
NCIS
Equalizer
Tour of Duty
The Unit

Movies
Black Hawk Down
Green Zone
Hurt Locker

Heat
The Losers
The A-Team

I believe Hot toys are done with modern military figures.:wink1:

McGyver would be cool but i don't think it would be something Hot toys would make.

Battlestar Galactica

0000008327_20060920152400.jpg

TV Series
The Shield
MacGyver
The A-Team
NCIS
Equalizer
Tour of Duty
The Unit

Not big enough in Asia for them to do it.

Movies
Black Hawk Down
Green Zone
Hurt Locker
Heat
The Losers
The A-Team

There are already companies making figures from these and they're not half bad. VTS Chalk Leader 75th Ranger - Task Force Ranger - Somalia 1993 with a decent Josh likeness and Art Figures Navy Seal Bruce Willis from Tears of the Sun are two that come to mind as great figures. Heat's come and gone as have quite a few Black Hawk Down figures (there was recently a Hoot in civy gear).

Last edited:
Not big enough in Asia for them to do it.

There are already companies making figures from these and they're not half bad. VTS Chalk Leader 75th Ranger - Task Force Ranger - Somalia 1993 with a decent Josh likeness and Art Figures Navy Seal Bruce Willis from Tears of the Sun are two that come to mind as great figures. Heat's come and gone as have quite a few Black Hawk Down figures (there was recently a Hoot in civy gear).

I agree..

Only a few shows from my list was a hit here in asia..

MacGyver
The A-Team
NCIS

But the problem is.. Most of the viewers are not into this hobby..

About the movie list.. I was hoping that HT would go back to military stuffs..

MacGyver (Mac , Pete , Dalton , Murdoc !!!)
Desperate Housewives (Id buy a Bree for sure)
Horror Express (Lee , Cushing , Savalas and de Mendoza......Id kill for a de Mendoza !!!)
Kellys Heroes (Sutherland , Savalas.....I dont think Clint would let em use his likeness , damn shame really)

Just for fun I will mention some series I'd like to see done. I won't mention movies because the ideas have been thrashed.

TV Series:
(NBC's) Heroes
Dexter
The Sopranos (Tony & Chris)
Smallville
Sons of Anarchy (well maybe only Jaks)
Tales From The Crypt (Cryptkeeper lol)

Well O-K I will mention 1 movie:

Ghostbusters - most desired HT license

Back