Hot Toys - TMS050 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the odds that HT will do Crosshair in his Imperial armour? Really like the proto Deathtrooper look.

What's the odds that HT will do Crosshair in his Imperial armour? Really like the proto Deathtrooper look.
Really like that look as well. But unlikely at the moment. Not off the table completely since they don’t seem to mind doing Temuera Morrison sculpts and troopers in general.

The Bad Batch figures just have to sell really well, and the show be well received as a whole. The show isn’t likely to generate the kind of fervor as The Mandalorian as far as merchandise sales go, but collectors are excited for The Bad Batch characters.

You’d think they’d to an Elite Trooper since that’s just a repaint of the Phase 2 Clone.

I buckled and preordered this guy at AlterEgo, I haven't even watched the series yet but better to be safe than sorry and have to go to Sideshow and pay another $30-40 for tax and shipping.

Yeah, I almost like it better than his original BB look, it just looks so menacing with the helmet on and that green visor.
I definitely like it better than his Clone Force 99 armor. The Imperial helmet is an interesting mashup of Clone Trooper, ARC Trooper, Stormtrooper, and Death Trooper. I was not overly fond of his original helmet.

If these sell well, the show continues to do well and continues to get more seasons, I think we have a shot.

I too prefer his Imperial armor, the helmet is sick. The show introduced 2 great helmets with this and Echo's new helmet.

I do plan to preorder this, it’s just going to be a bit, as I have a lot on my plate, and BBTS likes to delay stuff by months so it leaves me unsure what each monthly bill will be lol. I have echo ordered tho. And I picked up a Omega funko pop to go with them, in case hot toys doesn’t make her.

Anyone else see the latest Aries Chart Show where he mentions 2 sources from Hong Kong have said Hot Toys will be making the full Bad Batch Team !

Really hope they are right.

Anyone else see the latest Aries Chart Show where he mentions 2 sources from Hong Kong have said Hot Toys will be making the full Bad Batch Team !

Nope but I hope so

I've said in the other topics, I'm not too sure how reliable these youtubers are but I'll take it lol.

Nope but I hope so

I've said in the other topics, I'm not too sure how reliable these youtubers are but I'll take it lol.
Aries doesn't seem like the type of guy to make stuff up. But who knows what the source is like.

I guess we'll see.

Aries doesn't seem like the type of guy to make stuff up. But who knows what the source is like.

I guess we'll see.
Also saw he said General Kenobi will end up being a show exclusive and that redoing the head sculpt kinda held things up there.

We'll see though, nice to speculate but I hope he's right,

Nope but I hope so

Always best to be skeptical. No need for anyone to get their hopes up until something is up for pre-order.

Some people do have legit sources, but there are also people on social media that will say anything for clout these days.

And if they’re wrong, it’s not their fault (source was wrong, company changed their mind, it’ll still happen, etc.). If they’re right, they get to look special.

I do plan to preorder this, it’s just going to be a bit, as I have a lot on my plate, and BBTS likes to delay stuff by months so it leaves me unsure what each monthly bill will be lol. I have echo ordered tho. And I picked up a Omega funko pop to go with them, in case hot toys doesn’t make her.
I have noticed BBTS is not as firm on their product arrival dates as they used to be. They kind of just delay without notice. For a lot of it, I don’t blame them though with everything going on. But you’re right that it makes things a little unpredictable.

For Hot Toys though, that’s definitely not their fault. I don’t know if there’s a reason, but Sideshow seems to send them their allocation after a lot of other retailers.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Is he the Sixth Scale Cantina? I watched a few of his videos, cool analysis but his predictions are extremely optimistic to say the least.

‘Full team’ is a tricky term there. Does that include Crosshair? Or Omega? Or both? Which Crosshair? All it really confirms is Tech and Wrecker would be coming :lol

Back