Hot Toys - TMS050 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha that head sculpt! Looks like a weird Cody going on a masquerade. I know it’s a clone and that everyone look more or less the same. But Hunter looks a bit different than everyone else, like all bad batch members.

Just think how good they’d look flanking Rex, that black and red clashing with the white and blue.
This is like how i kept going back to look at Bo-K and going "nah..... No I dont need her, think of the money saved" and I kept going back and then BAM she was on my preorder list. I have the willpower of a wet noodle.

This it totally Charlie Sheen from Hot Shots: Part Deux. I hope they don't make anymore trash from this trash show. Give me Delta Squad from the Republic Commando game.

Hot+Shots!+Part+Deux+2.jpg

This it totally Charlie Sheen from Hot Shots: Part Deux. I hope they don't make anymore trash from this trash show. Give me Delta Squad from the Republic Commando game.
I hope they don't make anymore trash from childish video games, time to grow up and watch cartoons :lecture

Funny I just watched the newest episode with my girlfriend last night and had been looking at Echo on Sideshow.

Hunter is kind of a random Monday drop, but I’ll take him being officially announced. The price is pretty good so I may grab him. Now just hoping Wrecker and Tech will be announced sometime.

Funny I just watched the newest episode with my girlfriend last night and had been looking at Echo on Sideshow.

Hunter is kind of a random Monday drop, but I’ll take him being officially announced. The price is pretty good so I may grab him. Now just hoping Wrecker and Tech will be announced sometime.
It's Tuesday :lol

I didn't see any tease in the pics for additional members. If you want the whole crew, it might be best to wait.

I didn't see any tease in the pics for additional members. If you want the whole crew, it might be best to wait.
Well I’m not rushing to pre-order. I’m just saying I would like the full team eventually. If the show lasts a few seasons or so there’s always a chance to get the rest of the team later.

The fact that they didn't tease the next squad member does not indicate they are going to release the entire squad. We're close to July though.

In every single photo they're selling the impression that they will, with their logo slapped on the red image of all five characters, as if those are the figures and not just from the animation.

150206o5p5yp4gl4755444.jpg

It would be typical of them to only make two out of five.

Back