Hot Toys - TMS050 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do expect these figures to be in stock at Sideshow upon release. But not for as long as they are now.
I think that too, but the scary part is, how many extra will there be and how long will they last? With lower production runs overall things aren't going to sit around, and as people get wind of this, it will shorten that time period. With the economy looking down next year and inflation not exactly slowing - will it still be feasible to buy these when they're released?

Thankfully, I'm secure, but you never know what things might look like a year from now, which is why I've been paying off my pre-orders with Kit and Sideshow lately.

Also folks, you don’t have to worry about figures that have recently released or are releasing soon. They’re not likely to sell out quickly. Unless people start panic buying en masse, I suppose.
That's kinda why I'm tempted to pick up Vader over Echo. I feel like Echo will still be available in a month or two. Vader might now be with the standard edition already on warning. Like we've said, we don't know if that will be available again - we just assume Sideshow is being shady because it's what they do.

I think that too, but the scary part is, how many extra will there be and how long will they last?

I would personally say they probably only want to hang onto these for 30-90 days after release. But that’s not entirely up to them so hard to say.

That's kinda why I'm tempted to pick up Vader over Echo. I feel like Echo will still be available in a month or two. Vader might now be with the standard edition already on warning. Like we've said, we don't know if that will be available again - we just assume Sideshow is being shady because it's what they do.

Echo should probably be around for longer than that.

But what’s stopping you from just getting Echo and preordering Vader now? You don’t have to really pay for Vader now, although you could in the near future if you want to. Timewalker still has the Deluxe with a small upfront discount.

I would personally say they probably only want to hang onto these for 30-90 days after release. But that’s not entirely up to them so hard to say.

Echo should probably be around for longer than that.

But what’s stopping you from just getting Echo and preordering Vader now? You don’t have to really pay for Vader now, although you could in the near future if you want to. Timewalker still has the Deluxe with a small upfront discount.
I have $162 in rewards points I wanted to apply to one or the other. Between holiday shopping and some other things I've gone in on like stands/cases for my Galaxy's Edge lightsaber hilts, some environmental bases for these figures and Bo-Katan and Lara Croft charing/shipping, it's been a pricey month, so I just wanted to grab one with the reward points now and get the other next month.

I was all in on Vader until you and Ramatuelle decided to be terrible influences lol

I have $162 in rewards points I wanted to apply to one or the other. Between holiday shopping and some other things I've gone in on like stands/cases for my Galaxy's Edge lightsaber hilts, some environmental bases for these figures and Bo-Katan and Lara Croft charing/shipping, it's been a pricey month, so I just wanted to grab one with the reward points now and get the other next month.

I mean, I understand the rationale but one is a figure that comes out in a year+ and one is a figure that’s out now.

Couldn’t you buy Echo with the rewards now, but also put an order in at Timewalker for Vader (no NRD) before it sells out? Just e-mail them next month asking to pay it off.

Same applies if you want to stick with Sideshow.

Just seems like you could do both now at really no extra cost to you.

I mean, I understand the rationale but one is a figure that comes out in a year+ and one is a figure that’s out now.

Couldn’t you buy Echo with the rewards now, but also put an order in at Timewalker for Vader (no NRD) before it sells out? Just e-mail them next month asking to pay it off.

Same applies if you want to stick with Sideshow.

Just seems like you could do both now at really no extra cost to you.
Why are you so good at thinking logically.

Why are you so good at thinking logically.

C12FC25F-30A7-4ED1-977D-81DCD261C13C.gif

haha, I try.

Enjoy your Echo figure (and everything else coming in)!

My Hunter just came. The barbell neck joint is too long. It definitely makes Hunter have the giraffe neck we've seen in photos. Very difficult to wrestle on without having to get the blow-dryer out. They probably extended the barbell so Hunter's hair in the back of his head didn't hinder articulation.

I'll probably remove the barbell and attach his head to the neck with some blue tack.

Last edited:
Also folks, you don’t have to worry about figures that have recently released or are releasing soon. They’re not likely to sell out quickly. Unless people start panic buying en masse, I suppose.

This started with figures solicited at the start of this year, around the time of TBOBF 1/4 Fett around February.

Do you know what all has gone up since then? I haven’t paying much attention.

CLONE 'STANS UNITE

..... Or untie, or something.

Echo is wonderful, and he will look even better with Hunter. This is a popular figure, grabbing him before SSC puts out a good coupon and he is gone with the wind is just smart thinkin
you're definitely going bat-**** mode when I'm flexing my two Hunter's and two Echo's.

Do you know what all has gone up since then? I haven’t paying much attention.

KX Enforcer Droid
Bespin Luke 2.0
Clone Trooper
Clone Pilot
Geonosis Battle Droid
AOTC R2-D2
AOTC C-3PO
BARC and Appo
BARC with Sidecar and Clone Heavy
Chrome Troopers
TBOBF Fett
Cad Bane