Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

:exactly: definitely mixing this with my clone wars figures.

Fearless forecast: HT will do so well on the production sculpt of TROS Rey, and it will sell out even before it ships from SS :lecture

If they nail the likeness, I will have to order Rey. Rey is one where the iterations got worst and worst IMHO.

When you order something or after you receive it? Lately I've only received them @40 days after my order has shipped, and only for Star Wars (Mando) HT figures. No codes for my last two Marvel figures (Nebula and Wasp).
I didn't get one for Alita either.

I burned my points on Boba Deluxe... and no coupons... so for me with CA tax and SS shipping rates, puts this figure at over $333.

Burned my points on Boba too...she's over 300$, essentially, with shipping. Think I'll wait for a bit. Heck, since my shelf is planned to be Mando based, not CW - she may end up being a character I don't like much.

But mostly always told myself when figs regularly hit 300$ I'd have to re-think, and it seems here we are.:dunno:horror

Basic HT prices will be $300 next year

For me that just means biting the bullet for most-wanted; and skipping something I'd like but - "you will know...when you are calm...at peace...":monkey3

Like, the Beskar Mando set to me is something u just BUY. Bo-Katan - well, if only it were the good 'ol days of 220$ figs:lol

The lights on the headband can be seen in this video. They are not covered by hair.

Man, this is a tough room. I have my PO in. Used a SS discount coupon and $75 in RPs, so effectively down to $185 plus shipping. Still need to pick up a Deluxe Boba. Then hopefully Greef, Koska, and Fennec show up in the next few months.

You ****ing kidding me? Did I hear that right? $220 usd equivalent PO in HK? I know there's costs to run a business, import, and all of that, but every time I hear what the "msrp" on these are I just hate Sideshow more and more.

You ****ing kidding me? Did I hear that right? $220 usd equivalent PO in HK? I know there's costs to run a business, import, and all of that, but every time I hear what the "msrp" on these are I just hate Sideshow more and more.

Who in HK is selling this at $220? Why are we not ordering from them...why??

If it’s Secret Base then nowhere else is priced that low.

It’s like going to a factory store and getting something a bit cheaper since it’s direct from the manufacturer.

But you have to go there in person to pay and collect the figure so it’s a special case.

I’m not defending Sideshow’s pricing per se, but there is manufacturer input for the US market retail price as well.

Secret Base's prices are always ~20-30% below the USD equivalent. It's Hot Toy's own store.

Back