Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like seeing pictures of the actors with figures collectors own when they take them to get autographed.

I do remember seeing somewhere that someone had taken this set to get autographed by him and he was very positive about it.

Yeeahh it's amusing to see the respective actors with their characters' figure!

(I reallyyyyyy wish to meet Brie Larson some day and ask her to sign one of my Captain Marvel boxes as well as see her reaction to the figure 😃😁😆😍❤️)

Temuera Morrison is great though. Love this video of him.

Nice vid! He seems like a good fellow! I appreciate his enthusiasm for SW!

Last edited:
And out of the blue Popcultcha have shipped this. But no mention of the distributor having it in stock or PC themselves so allocation must have exhausted quickly, no surprise really.
is this the single or the 2pk??

I see the single is i stock but the 2pk is still up for PO..

(I reallyyyyyy wish to meet Brie Larson some day and ask her to sign one of my Captain Marvel boxes as well as see her reaction to the figure 😃😁😆😍❤️)

You waiting in the autograph line:

429EB4AC-2712-427D-ACC1-785984A6E296.gif

So my gauntlet plug for the hologram refuses to come out. I’m not sure it can. I purchased the two-pack so it should. Anyone have this issue? I’m wondering if the standard version doesn’t have a removable plug for the holograms and they gave me a gauntlet from that one by mistake? Frustrating.

So my gauntlet plug for the hologram refuses to come out. I’m not sure it can. I purchased the two-pack so it should. Anyone have this issue? I’m wondering if the standard version doesn’t have a removable plug for the holograms and they gave me a gauntlet from that one by mistake? Frustrating.
youre one of the lucky bunch id wager. most people, including mine are loose with the gauntlet plug, i think some people lost theirs because of how quickly it falls out of the box without people noticing

Mine is taking its sweet time on the way from KGH. Nearly a week since it was announced as shipped but tracking stuck at "Data Submitted - Awaiting Parcel Handover to DHL".

This set will have tested my patience to the limit.

Mine is taking its sweet time on the way from KGH. Nearly a week since it was announced as shipped but tracking stuck at "Data Submitted - Awaiting Parcel Handover to DHL".

This set will have tested my patience to the limit.
I tend not to expect anything to arrive from KG in under two weeks. That way I’m pleasantly surprised if something shows up after ten days- but my shipped notice for this was only last Thursday so the final stage of this long wait has only just begun.

It seems they produced an awful lot of those sets when it looks like they keep coming to retailers from the factories.

Yes!!!
Just got the invoice email from Pop!!
This will be my 2nd set.

So good you need more than just one 😁

It seems they produced an awful lot of those sets when it looks like they keep coming to retailers from the factories.

I thought some said this was going to sell out super fast and skyrocket in price! :google

( lol :lol I jest, I jest)

I scored the split Boba-Nomad version with the original boxes.
I loved the Tusken Riders dance and inclusion into their family (and the real story behind this scene). That was almost a story of a rebirth and a new Boba.
main-qimg-1c7c30de74a59086c14a02863531f82d

The figure is amazing, and it represents the best part of Boba they created in the series (both The Mandalorian and The Book of Boba Fett).

One of the reasons i'm done preordering figures. Got it from KG and literally just got my hands on that set yesterday. Delays were frustrating but nothing compared to paying full price when it's available cheaper pretty much everywhere for weeks now.

One of the reasons i'm done preordering figures. Got it from KG and literally just got my hands on that set yesterday. Delays were frustrating but nothing compared to paying full price when it's available cheaper pretty much everywhere for weeks now.
Indeed. Had mine less than a week- not even opened yet and now, even with the tanking pound, I could have got it from the same store for £66 cheaper if I hadn’t PO’d…
It’s not a guarantee of course but certainly sucks when it happens.

I’ve gone about 6 weeks without PO’ing anything which is a first and, after seeing my bank balance reach unprecedented heights, I’m now just considering collecting money.

Back