Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just showing retail for me. They must know I don’t mind paying for Boba toys:lol
I think you have to add to cart and go to the checkout page to see the discount. Unless is has already ended.

Edit: looks like you have to buy something else now to get the set to show up in cart with 25% off.

Last edited:
Was debating between this and the throne. I like the accessories better on this tho.

I wish they had included free shipping, would have made me commit

I think you have to add to cart and go to the checkout page to see the discount. Unless is has already ended.

Edit: looks like you have to buy something else now to get the set to show up in cart with 25% off.
The Fettset code works, but I can’t seem to find the 25% off, do you have to add something specific? Just gambit shows up

I only tried adding Marty McFly plus the Boba set and that worked.
Thank man, I had to add and remove Marty to get it to show up at all. So I threw him and Bo-Katan on a payment plan and will let my future self and bank account regret it later 😂

Appreciate the info, I added all sorts of stuff and only gambit discount offer would come up

Thank you❤️

View attachment 597062
R.gif
hopefully, I am not late for this

They overproduced. Getting mine from KG Hobby and i likely won't have it in hand before end of september as they are still waiting from their shipment from the factory. One set i regret preordering as i could have had it in hand for a few weeks now at a much better price.
Message them on their Facebook page with your Order number, I too was waiting for ages but messaged them Monday morning and got invoiced for Boba Deluxe and Transport Trooper that evening and have shipping notices now. KG has been good with all my preorders coming out recently like Jango and Gideon but it seems they got messed up with some orders that were released during the postal disruptions.

finally scooped the 2-pack this morning, so exciting after staring at pics/vids of the set for like 10 hours a day lol.

was going to buy it last night with a 10% QR code coupon i’ve been saving, glad I was too lazy to get up and find it. between the 25% off and dumping all my rewards points on it I’m really happy w the price I got.

Message them on their Facebook page with your Order number, I too was waiting for ages but messaged them Monday morning and got invoiced for Boba Deluxe and Transport Trooper that evening and have shipping notices now. KG has been good with all my preorders coming out recently like Jango and Gideon but it seems they got messed up with some orders that were released during the postal disruptions.

I've been in touch with them for a month now as a few of my friends got theirs shipped already. They confirmed another batch was expected to hit their warehouse next week and they didn't want to send out invoice to early. Don't expect your tracking to be updated for another 8 to 10 days.

Cancel and rebuy, I think that’s what I’m going to do.

Loosing my NRD would make a new deal worthless. As the set is now getting shipped next week, i'll just wait a little more. Good thing is i'm still hyped to get my hands on this set.

Last edited:
Get this on sale while you can, or know endless regret later. Right now imo this is the best Fett we have.

We'll see if Arena knocks him off his pedestal.

I've been in touch with them for a month now as a few of my friends got theirs shipped already. They confirmed another batch was expected to hit their warehouse next week and they didn't want to send out invoice to early. Don't expect your tracking to be updated for another 8 to 10 days.

Loosing my NRD would make a new deal worthless. As the set is now getting shipped next week, i'll just wait a little more. Good thing is i'm still hyped to get my hands on this set.
It’s shipping from KG next week? About time.
Then my wait for Moff Gideon and Scout Trooper with Speeder will continue.

Also still waiting for Sideshow’s Grievous to show up from a U.K. store. That’s the most obscene delay for a released figure I’ve ever experienced.

It’s shipping from KG next week? About time.

Not even sure that's their last shipment. They've at least gotten a couple waves in july and august before this one for sure. Insane how long they have to wait for their share while Sideshow are now offering 25% off of their stock.

I just reordered him with the deal. Getting this set for 370 is a steal, considering it is 2 full figures. I'm pretty hyped. This is my first Boba. He was so badass in Mando and BoBF.

I just reordered him with the deal. Getting this set for 370 is a steal, considering it is 2 full figures. I'm pretty hyped. This is my first Boba. He was so badass in Mando and BoBF.
congrats, i’m glad to have some people with me on the 8-month-delayed hype train…
361282FF-A1E0-4B9F-A7A0-ADAE50E588E5.gif

mine already shipped, says it’s due to be here by wednesday. cant wait.

Not even sure that's their last shipment. They've at least gotten a couple waves in july and august before this one for sure. Insane how long they have to wait for their share while Sideshow are now offering 25% off of their stock.
Yeah that’s BS. Although, if I bought from SS and got hit by customs, that 25% off would mean nothing.
It still makes more financial sense to avoid using SS but the inability to benefit from their deals, reward points, timely reception of new releases etc. will always have me envious of the yanks.
Even if SS brought back the European distribution centre, we’d still be spit out of luck in the U.K. thanks to being the only nation in the world to impose economic sanctions on ourselves. I can’t see SS opening a little centre just for U.K. customers so this is just how it is; pay way more and wait a bit more or wait way more and still pay a bit more.

Last edited:
Yeah that’s BS. Although, if I bought from SS and got hit by customs, that 25% off would mean nothing.
It still makes more financial sense to avoid using SS but the inability to benefit from their deals, reward points, timely reception of new releases etc. will always have me envious of the yanks.
Even if SS brought back the European distribution centre, we’d still be spit out of luck in the U.K. thanks to being the only nation in the world to impose economic sanctions on ourselves. I can’t see SS opening a little centre just for U.K. customers so this is just how it is; pay way more and wait a bit more or wait way more and still pay a bit more.

Always wondered if UK/EU retailers would be in a position to offer better deals on figures if Sideshow were out of the equation on our markets. Not sure having a US based official distributor is healthy for us. Surely, a wholesaler or two around here would be able to handle import from HK direct.

Back