Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, but for every 25% off, we maybe get an Arena Fett looking at us. If I'm 100% that I want something, I tend to preorder.

I don;t have Jesse PO'ed and its causing me some anxiety. I have some reward points maturing though, I will probably PO at the end of the year to make sure I use all those. My policy is I want my rewards zeroed out by 12/31 every year.

Him, or Hunter. Those points will go somewhere.

Ready, aim.....

A READY AIM.jpg

Okay, I'll stop photo-bombing this thread...I just really enjoyed getting shots of this one outside. I have the repaint version incoming so it'll be time to switch gears . I sure hope others keep posting as they get this. It is still very much my figure of the year.

Ready, aim.....

View attachment 605529

Okay, I'll stop photo-bombing this thread...I just really enjoyed getting shots of this one outside. I have the repaint version incoming so it'll be time to switch gears . I sure hope others keep posting as they get this. It is still very much my figure of the year.

As always, a great collection of photos you've shared in here. :clap He's a great figure and I didn't believe the hype initially, but I do think the repaint version edges him out a bit so looking forward to your thoughts on that one.

Did you opt for the throne set?

so i have a issue i don't know if can be fixed. My jetpack got dropped onto a hard wood floor. thought all was well. This was a week ago. today i noticed that the magnets inside now rattle around and won't fit on the figure right. the jetpack looks pretty seemless. I tried rattling around the magnets for like 10 minutes to get them back correct, but nothing will make it sit right on his back now. its mostly tilted, and on some shakes the magnets even repelled one another. any ideas? or do just have to try and find one on ebay? thanks.

I bought some L shaped styrene im gonna paint up and glue on, see if that will slot into the holes and hold on. IF that doesn't work, member ArtDamage pointed me to monkeydepot and i did manage to order a jetpack on there. so at least that will work out if my mod fails. thanks all.

so i have a issue i don't know if can be fixed. My jetpack got dropped onto a hard wood floor. thought all was well. This was a week ago. today i noticed that the magnets inside now rattle around and won't fit on the figure right. the jetpack looks pretty seemless. I tried rattling around the magnets for like 10 minutes to get them back correct, but nothing will make it sit right on his back now. its mostly tilted, and on some shakes the magnets even repelled one another. any ideas? or do just have to try and find one on ebay? thanks.
What about getting two really slim/flat magnets and putting them on the back of the jet pack?

They’d attract the magnets inside the pack and allow you some manoeuvrability when placing it on his back… maybe

Ready, aim.....

View attachment 605529

This looks like a screen shot,very nice

Loving all these pics and glad this set is still getting lots of love and lots of discounts.
Crazy when I think back to what I paid for mine to get it early, don’t regret it tho as it’s one of my favorite sets. This and Throne Boba actually. Both are musts for Boba fans imo

Guys, the pieces on Boba Fett's chest armor can be removeable and glued again un some way? Maybe this pieces are attached with velcro? In my figure looks a little weird, with the diamond very high...not likes me so much. This can be fixed?????

Guys, the pieces on Boba Fett's chest armor can be removeable and glued again un some way? Maybe this pieces are attached with velcro? In my figure looks a little weird, with the diamond very high...not likes me so much. This can be fixed?????
On this figure, the chest armor is ‘bolted’ in. If you pull the armor off, you’ll break the hole that holds the armor’s peg (or the peg itself). Nothing would prevent you from glueing the armor directly to the vest itself, though. Good luck.

Back