Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett

I too prefer the battle damaged look but his clean gear does look awesome in the jungle episode IMO. Though I just noticed that the way they staged this shot it looks like an alternate universe Jango and young Boba, lol.

4y6z38.jpg

Chubby body, teeny hands. Overweight Mandos seem to be a bit of a thing in Mando.:lol

I like the colors on the clean version - the black was an interesting choice - but hopefully they slim him up just a little. Heft is good, paunch not so much.

Black hides weight. Maybe it's the reason.

Does the weathered look differs from the repaint look besides the paint? Wonder if HT will pull a Shoretrooper and release both at the same time or within weeks if the difference isn't that big.

Does the weathered look differs from the repaint look besides the paint? Wonder if HT will pull a Shoretrooper and release both at the same time or within weeks if the difference isn't that big.

Completely different upper flightsuit, as well.

And depending on which still from Chapters 15/16 you reference, he also has a different ammo belt and jetpack.

Nice. Do you normally display that figure with the range finder down to complete the Kenner look?

I read this...walked right over to my Vintage Color HT Fett and put his range finder down! I also have a full size Fett helmeted painted in the vintage color scheme. Pondering doing the same to it. Khev, the innovator! :) (Although I still think it's some newbie when I don't see Cap!)

I read this...walked right over to my Vintage Color HT Fett and put his range finder down! I also have a full size Fett helmeted painted in the vintage color scheme. Pondering doing the same to it. Khev, the innovator! :)

:rock :duff

(Although I still think it's some newbie when I don't see Cap!)

Ha ha, I hear you, and since things seem to be working out just fine for Gina I think it's time to go back to Cap, lol. :D

Chubby body, teeny hands. Overweight Mandos seem to be a bit of a thing in Mando.:lol

I like the colors on the clean version - the black was an interesting choice - but hopefully they slim him up just a little. Heft is good, paunch not so much.

Well body armour is pretty unforgiving in the real world.
You get a bit middle aged and it really highlights it. Trust me. I know 😐

I'm hearing official announcement tonight and PO's tomorrow since CNY's is wrapping up.

Can people name some of the longest waits from teaser preview to actual official preview?

Wasn't Lando one of them?

Yep, that's one. There were a couple that languished for a long time before finally going PO.

Many people are saying... :dunno

(I can only hope this is true)

I don't get too hung up in rumors but I feel like there's some fire to this smoke. You know they're anxious to get the floodgates open on these figures, especially Boba, because there's a lot of variants lined up.

Plus, it's no secret they don't work during CNY but they still managed to tease these two figures during that time. Worst case scenario, we'll manifest this announcement sooner than we have Poe's:lol

Back