Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the topic of Tusken Boba and whether his popularity will drop off. Of course when the next big thing drops (here’s looking at you Jango), that initial rise might dip but I don’t see this being a figure that will go away into any form of obscurity. I personally always loved this look and it is something different from the armoured Bobas. Very unique, and for me the best way to show off the head sculpt.
Having Jango, ESB Fett and this set really tells a story of the life of Fett from the films. Add in Rex or a clone…magic!

I understand he might not be to ppls liking just like all of this collecting is subjective. But I wouldn’t bet on this losing momentum in terms of popularity any time soon.

Which is itself inaccurate considering this should be the ROTJ vest and jetpack. Oh well, I'd still like both the magnets and hooks, either ROTJ accurate or Mando accurate. Good catch and call out though.
Star Wars and poor continuity?! Well I never...

1641941775681.png

Hopefully it follows the trend that Sideshow might ship a few of these out in the next week or 2 after they premiere the Unsealed and Revealed.
They replied to a comment saying its expected Jan-Feb, not sure if that's just them using the same info from the store or if actually accurate.

Which is itself inaccurate considering this should be the ROTJ vest and jetpack. Oh well, I'd still like both the magnets and hooks, either ROTJ accurate or Mando accurate. Good catch and call out though.

I guess it was to stop the how does he put his Jet Pack on alone questions. I have dressed Boba costumers and Its just as hard as putting the 1/6 one on 🤣

They replied to a comment saying its expected Jan-Feb, not sure if that's just them using the same info from the store or if actually accurate.

Sounds like their typical PR comment, I know they got a small Rex batch that went out a week or so after that unsealed and revealed, maybe we'll get lucky with Boba here. I'm sure Hot Toys didn't just ship them a single figure for their unsealed show.

I'm in no rush though, recently got another 501st, Mysterio and IG-11, so I'm good lol.

As far as jetpack-attachment continuity goes...one could presuppose that either the Jawas or Cobb remounted the armor and pack on a new vest, at which point it could have all been reconfigured. It's not covered with the acid damage you'd otherwise expect.

And somebody couldn’t have gotten Guy Klender a cough drop or something so he wasn’t making gross weird mouth noises for an hour and twenty minutes?

Why doesn't that Terry Smith do the posing? On FB people say he was a big deal in the figure posing videos. Don't know why you need a team of slapstick comedians watching one trying to tell the other how to do something. Mute button is a savior.
Why doesn’t Terry just do the entire thing? That Guy guy is just obnoxious.

My take and concerns about videos I have seen posted. The robe appears to not be wired. The robe seriously needs water treatment out of the box. I am concerned about staining on the head sculpt on the robed figure.

It's cool looking ...but $750 CAD cool...I just can't pull the trigger.

I am keeping the throne version however it just appeals to me more.

Back