Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is happy Hot Toys removed those hanging loops and hooks for the jetpack
a few minutes later the Jetpack falls off and a piece breaks off the missile

I understand those hanging loops suck and are a pain to use and magnets are great alternative.
But I would like to have both options, hanging loops and magnets. Just in case one accidently bumps the figure and the jetpack is still held in place by the hooks and loops.
As someone who always hated the time it took to put the jetpack hooks in the loops, I would also still like to have the option. From an accuracy standpoint, having the hooks and loops is much more accurate to how the jetpack is connected.

As someone who always hated the time it took to put the jetpack hooks in the loops, I would also still like to have the option. From an accuracy standpoint, having the hooks and loops is much more accurate to how the jetpack is connected.
I’m willing to sacrifice accuracy on something you’ll never see in order for a better end user experience.

Anyone else wish HT sell this Black Robe Boba on it own
I don’t want to buy two pack. (Probably gonna end up getting it)
View attachment 554892

I really like this look without the robes, as well. Crazy to think this is the costume he'll have had on for the longest assuming he wears it for the 5 years from post-Sarlacc to the Mando's timeline.

Meanwhile, Fennec's been in the exact same clothes for at least an easy 30 years or so:lol

I really like this look without the robes, as well. Crazy to think this is the costume he'll have had on for the longest assuming he wears it for the 5 years from post-Sarlacc to the Mando's timeline.

Meanwhile, Fennec's been in the exact same clothes for at least an easy 30 years or so:lol
Fennecs wardrobe

1641833039402.png

Popcultcha is still offering the 2-pack at the pre-order price of $427.94. Even with shipping to the US being around than $40, that's less than I've seen this set going anywhere else right now.

Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Boba Fett Deluxe 1/6th Scale Hot Toys Action Figure 2-Pack

Just be sure to not just click the link but add it to your cart to see the correct price for your home currency. It's a weird glitch to their website that I'm sure would get them more customers if it was fixed.

Once you find a style you gonna keep it forever I would anyway, I always wear Shirt, Leather Jacket,Jean and Boots

I think once the dust settles people won't be caring about the Tusken Boba.
Definitely some will care less than they do now. But I still say even from that Season 2 depiction of Mando Boba Fett, this character set made such a massive impact. Yeah I agree with your statement that there is something to be said for the mystery of the OT Fett (and you should be allow to hold onto your personal narrative for the character), but I think a lot of ppl will love this Tusken Boba AND his weathered counterpart. If they don’t release another Tusken Boba (which yiu know they will), this set potentially will be one of the most sought after and highly priced on the secondary market.

Definitely some will care less than they do now. But I still say even from that Season 2 depiction of Mando Boba Fett, this character set made such a massive impact. Yeah I agree with your statement that there is something to be said for the mystery of the OT Fett (and you should be allow to hold onto your personal narrative for the character), but I think a lot of ppl will love this Tusken Boba AND his weathered counterpart. If they don’t release another Tusken Boba (which yiu know they will), this set potentially will be one of the most sought after and highly priced on the secondary market.

I think once the dust settles, people will be paying full Deluxe price for a loose Tusken Boba:lol
I think once the series goes on longer, the repainted Boba will become a bigger deal. Tusken Boba is the flavor of the week and repainted current time Boba should be taking the stage for the rest of the series.

If anyone of you lucky people get this two pack first, can you post a picture of Durasteel Mando with Tython Recovery Armor Boba. It something i'm curious to see.

You know HT will be making more Tuskens in the BOBF style. I was not impressed with the robed figure when it was initially offered, but the series got me to cancel my regular version of this figure and go for the deluxe instead.

I think once the series goes on longer, the repainted Boba will become a bigger deal. Tusken Boba is the flavor of the week and repainted current time Boba should be taking the stage for the rest of the series.
The potential is there. But that is assuming ppl buy a figure/design because of how much it takes Center stage. It is ironic because Boba Fett captured our imaginations while only being a mysterious, background character.

Personally I mostly buy for the design and look and if there is an amazing story attached to that design than that is bonus. Personally, the Book of Boba is my least preferred Boba look. And I absolutely love the Tusken Boba and not just because it is the flavour of the week.

I will forever love the Tusken Boba (even more now that he appears with how he earned it) for that Gaffe Stick Slap alone-and Mando Boba as a kickass return! Gotta trust Robert Rodriguez won't half ass this story--he handled that Mando episode beautifully, and I am thinking we are being setup for some kind of Michael Corleone "removal of all of Boba's enemies" towards the end of this series. Hard to judge a story 2 episodes in- have patience! I am resisting the painted version--but I bet there will be an episode that will make my wallet come out haha

Back