Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3AE2EEB5-7307-4342-87D1-48456681866E.jpeg

Just announced.

@endo1 @TurdFurgusonsHat @Cocoboloboy @DakRen

:slap

I mean I thought that the damaged suit and tusken Boba had enough of a story in Mando, but now he has a badass backstory!

i will admit I was underwhelmed with the first episode (for a lot of reasons), but I still love Boba Fett and I much prefer him all mucked up and him in that Tusken garb rather than all cleaned up.

I mean I thought that the damaged suit and tusken Boba had enough of a story in Mando, but now he has a badass backstory!

i will admit I was underwhelmed with the first episode (for a lot of reasons), but I still love Boba Fett and I much prefer him all mucked up and him in that Tusken garb rather than all cleaned up.
That throne version looks lame now, at least to me after that mediocre first episode.

Yes! I always had fear with this show about the fact that Fett has always worked best in a “less is more” representation. I think his Mando S2 return may very well be the climax of the character. We will see how it progresses, but from the first episode I do not think I will enjoy it as much as Mando.

Yes! I always had fear with this show about the fact that Fett has always worked best in a “less is more” representation. I think his Mando S2 return may very well be the climax of the character. We will see how it progresses, but from the first episode I do not think I will enjoy it as much as Mando.

This is my major possible concern with the show, that maybe Fett works best as a supporting character, someone we see in spurts.

I'll wait until after the season to really make a decision on that, but it is something that worries me.

RIP another classic OT character. Enter worthless old OT character that needs to be convinced at how better the newer character approaches things.

Regarding this figure, I love the eroded armor that says weary traveler/warrior.

This is my major possible concern with the show, that maybe Fett works best as a supporting character, someone we see in spurts.

I'll wait until after the season to really make a decision on that, but it is something that worries me.
Yeah exactly. He worked perfectly in Mando that he still had some mystery…I think there was a conservative amount of Boba Fett opening up his story to the audience as well as showing how bad ass he is. And tbh I find the writing for Din Jarin balances that well.
Everything all comes down to writing. I think there could be a Boba Fett show where we get that good balance. I was never really keen on Boba being the new crime lord of Tatooine…I was more hoping for a bit more of a subtle return. I think it is the subtle aspect of Boba Fett that really brings out his character best, not just that he has to be a supporting character.

Again this is really REALLY early. But a first episode really does set a tone and my worries about this show are being confirmed. I will still love it I am sure. But maybe for us fans it will leave a feeling that it could have been more. Or maybe shouldn’t have been made at all.

I didn’t have problems with the first episode of The Book of Boba Fett really. I thought the best parts were the flashbacks. We haven’t seen a lot of what probably will make up the main storyline yet.

Tusken Boba baby!
Again, so glad I went with this set over the repaint.
I never liked the repainted armor, let alone the new outfit in BoBF.

I too am glad that I've got the monk and beat-up armor 2-pack on pre-order.

I will admit that I initially passed on the RotJ BF figure and would like to see HT revisit it but update it accordingly.

Agreed. I was always happy with this version because of the detailing and weathering “bird poop”. It will just look great on display. I’m wary of too much dark clothing in the display already. First Boba and then Ahsoka and even Luke went with darker color schemes. It’s cool but eventually the display will become a little monochromatic.

I wish I had this color and weathering on my ROTJ Boba. Still cool, but I like a lighter green.

At this point I think we'll get this and Jango before Ahsoka and Maul.

Back