Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as Mando armor collecting goes: Jango, Boba, Din, Bo-Katan, Koska... and all those random guys, DeathWatch, whatever...
Oh there is a lot. Are you getting all of them?
I am sticking with Boba, Jango, Din. I am kicking myself for not getting a Heavy Mando but maybe he shows up later in the series again.

Nope, my "Mando" collection is almost entirely Boba Fett.

ESB Fett
ROTJ Fett
Monk Fett
Sarlacc-escape Fett
Din/Mando w- Child

That's it. That's my Mando collection (including POs)

Whether or not I get a 5th Boba Fett will greatly depend on the show and his dress change.

I won't buy it for the minor costume changes but I can only assume they will include a must have accessory of some sort that will make it necessary. Kinda like Mando's Ice Cream Maker, even if I could sell it I wouldn't want to.

I tried actually using it in my display, and the damn thing wouldn't fit in Mando's hand. It damaged the paint on the hand I tried to use it on. They should've included a dedicated hand for that thing.

That is a solid collection!
wish I had more restraint haha. I’m not too bad actually but I definitely have POed a lot this year (for me).

ESB Boba, Boba 2pk, Boba with Throne, OG Mando, Beskar Mando, Chrone Mando, heavy mando, death watch mando, Bo Katan, armorer…lots of Mando buckets gonna be on the shelf

ROTJ Fett is suddenly noticeably missing from your collection.
True, but it’s the ESB deluxe so can convert. I’d love an animated Boba, and the eventual venomized. Also wouldn’t mind the over garment/ scarf/cloak (?) the mythos has and put it on the HT ESB.

Glad Tusken Boba is catching on!
I think Boba armoured needs that helmet on. But I still like to see how badass he looks, still a warrior in those garbs. He looks like he has been through hell and back. Him getting his armour is being “back”. It tells a good story.
Was never into Boba and the more sleek? look of Mando's armor appealed to me from Day 1 - but, yep, IMO this is a good story. I like my shelves to have dioramas, or tell a bit of story - not necessarily film specific. Plus luv the whole desert look, which is why I ALMOST picked up the Mythos.

Past this version - dunno. It's like there's so many variants of Boba, and if you are not an uber-fan, I can't pick out subtle differences. Guess whether I get any more Boba, it'll depend on the shows. Personally don't care if he repainted his armor and I don't think of this character as sitting on a throne (unlike, say, Odin).

Plus there's the money thing; with so much in play like upcoming Obi-Wan show it's more like being real cautious about those POs. LOL I like Ramen noodles just fine but not eating 3 months straight.:cool:

Jango Fett had a much farther reaching affect on the Star Wars Galaxy than even Vader or Palpatine.

That he did. That was someone to *definitely* avoid ticking off. Really, all of Mandalore should be an Empire no-go zone. Just stay OFF Mandalore, do not annoy those people! Ever! Their revenge will be the stuff of nightmares...

I tried actually using it in my display, and the damn thing wouldn't fit in Mando's hand. It damaged the paint on the hand I tried to use it on. They should've included a dedicated hand for that thing.
Man, those Mando hands were some of the worst they've ever done. They were very stiff and the fingers tended to separate from the rest of the hand if over stretched. Not sure what was up with those...

In some ways the Mandalorian and now BOBF are what the ST should have been..
I'd say in ALL ways. However I'd way prefer to have Mando S1,2,3 and Book of Boba S1,???, Andor S1,2,3, Obi Wan, Ahsoka etc etc in long format.

3 x ST movies is nothing compared to what we are getting now. Easily forgotten !!

I certainly have forgotten them ! I think I watched the last one once (TROS I think it was called). I literally cannot remember what happened in the end, and I'm not going back to see either.

I'd say in ALL ways. However I'd way prefer to have Mando S1,2,3 and Book of Boba S1,???, Andor S1,2,3, Obi Wan, Ahsoka etc etc in long format.

3 x ST movies is nothing compared to what we are getting now. Easily forgotten !!

I certainly have forgotten them ! I think I watched the last one once (TROS I think it was called). I literally cannot remember what happened in the end, and I'm not going back to see either.
Sad to say, by the end, I was more enthralled with Rebels and Clone Wars than the ST (yeah, discovered these *animated cartoons* late in the day, and am glad). It's not that every episode is an amazing chapter - but characters have arcs, they are well fleshed out, amazing background art, someone was paying attention on how to tell a story. Even had characters I wanted more of.

Possibly I'll get my wish, too. :chug

I only say that because a proper ST needs to to take place later like NJO.

I only saw TLJ and TROS once. Intend never to see either again. The Mandalorian though, I've watched several times, both seasons.

Made a custom Boba Fett (Tython)
Kept the braids and the Cape on the chest armor so I can have option to revert back to ROTJ looks
8F7F2874-3056-443A-B669-86FC7E7D46EE.jpeg

Attachments

• A256CC0B-5443-41B4-B49B-DA587B7C788D.jpeg
    A256CC0B-5443-41B4-B49B-DA587B7C788D.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 6327C86D-1A58-4700-8FF3-91B9AD94771A.jpeg
    6327C86D-1A58-4700-8FF3-91B9AD94771A.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 9513B31E-F5DB-4500-8DA1-522A56C7735C.jpeg
    9513B31E-F5DB-4500-8DA1-522A56C7735C.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 20
  • DE5D32BD-6A43-423E-894F-4B1D1913DBA1.jpeg
    DE5D32BD-6A43-423E-894F-4B1D1913DBA1.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 22
  • 404234BD-FB2B-4DAB-B9B0-E474AE30D2EF.jpeg
    404234BD-FB2B-4DAB-B9B0-E474AE30D2EF.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 26
That's what the ST should have been about -- with the Empire dead, twisted forces caused the Rise of Mandalore.

There is a lot the ST could have been haha.

In some ways the Mandalorian and now BOBF are what the ST should have been..

The way the Legends played out, Boba went back to Mandalore and got the Mandos back together again. Then the Vong came and the Remnant, New Republic, Mandos, Jedi Order fought them. The Mandos fought the Jedi tens of thousands of years ago as stated in the show.

But I think that is a good point that really you will never see that old Jedi v Mando war, so why not have another one as part of a sequel trilogy? I like that. Could get old Boba, mad from his loss with Luke, thinking Jedi are too powerful and wants to take over the galaxy. New Republic/New Jedi Order fighting the Imp Remnant while the Mandos have been building and both have to deal with the Mandos. The Vong never really won people over so smart to not include them. That would have been something else to see.

The way the Legends played out, Boba went back to Mandalore and got the Mandos back together again. Then the Vong came and the Remnant, New Republic, Mandos, Jedi Order fought them. The Mandos fought the Jedi tens of thousands of years ago as stated in the show.

But I think that is a good point that really you will never see that old Jedi v Mando war, so why not have another one as part of a sequel trilogy? I like that. Could get old Boba, mad from his loss with Luke, thinking Jedi are too powerful and wants to take over the galaxy. New Republic/New Jedi Order fighting the Imp Remnant while the Mandos have been building and both have to deal with the Mandos. The Vong never really won people over so smart to not include them. That would have been something else to see.
That picture of KK is downright scary!

Back