Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was shocked to find this out but because of Toys Wonderland’s newly revised points system I was able to order this set in the first batch for free using about 3/4 of my points. I haven’t even bought that many figures from them, maybe three or so.

I highly recommend signing up with them and getting some of those additional points thru the promotional ways they’ve set up. Time will tell but they may have the best rewards system out there now.

I was shocked to find this out but because of Toys Wonderland’s newly revised points system I was able to order this set in the first batch for free using about 3/4 of my points. I haven’t even bought that many figures from them, maybe three or so.

I highly recommend signing up with them and getting some of those additional points thru the promotional ways they’ve set up. Time will tell but they may have the best rewards system out there now.
How? You can only redeem a certain amount of points on an item.

How? You can only redeem a certain amount of points on an item.

Not anymore. They revised it a couple months back. Now you can exchange points for a coupon code that has no value limit.
And they also set it up so that the value of your points can double but it caps those at a maximum of 10% off a single item if you choose that route.

So basically two ways to use your points now. One way without a limit but at a lesser value. And one way at double value but a 10% off cap.

All I paid for is Express shipping for my Fett set. 🥳🎉🥳

Not anymore. They revised it a couple months back. Now you can exchange points for a coupon code that has no value limit.
And they also set it up so that the value of your points can double but it caps those at a maximum of 10% off a single item if you choose that route.

So basically two ways to use your points now. One way without a limit but at a lesser value. And one way at double value but a 10% off cap.

All I paid for is Express shipping for my Fett set. 🥳🎉🥳
I'm still not sure how you managed it. I converted mine to a coupon with a value of $548USD, but when I apply it to an item I only get a $70 discount.
1632249295242.png

1632249345479.png

I'm still not sure how you managed it. I converted mine to a coupon with a value of $548USD, but when I apply it to an item I only get a $70 discount.
View attachment 539207
View attachment 539208

I don’t know why it’s showing USD $548.37 but that’s actually suppose to be $548.37HKD and not USD so it does indeed work out to about a $70 coupon.

200 points = $1HKD on the rewards system using the unlimited coupon code

109674 divided by 200 equals 548.37

So with that amount of points you’ll get HKD $548 off your next purchase or roughly $70 USD

I don’t know why it’s showing USD $548.37 but that’s actually suppose to be $548.37HKD and not USD so it does indeed work out to about a $70 coupon.

200 points = $1HKD on the rewards system using the unlimited coupon code

109674 divided by 200 equals 548.37

So with that amount of points you’ll get HKD $548 off your next purchase or roughly $70 USD
Weird, it's whatever anyway I'll take a second 501st for £126.

This a great 2-pack, instantly pre-ordered day 1 for me, still I haven't pulled the trigger on that throne set Boba yet.

Damn I knew TW revamped their rewards but hadn’t realized I can cash in all my points for for one order and it doesn’t have to be a certain amount like they were before. $200hkd off $2000hkd purchase was never great. I have around $200usd in points...gonna have to buy somethin lol

I tried logging into TW but it said my password was incorrect. I asked to reset the password but haven't received an email from them. Weird.
You need to contact them to do it manually, it's because they switched website hosts.

Guess the rumors of this figure being pushed up for TBoBF show are true.

Just got an e-mail from SS that this item is arriving earlier than anticipated and now is expected for Jan/Feb, so a probably Hong Kong release in December.

Got an email saying this is arriving early jan-feb 2022. Was hoping before end of the year though. :/

Back