Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2x0xsVl.jpg

2cfiVCN.jpg

Wow a clean armor version too!

Last edited:
He looks amazing but I can't believe the head sculpt is limited to the throne set!

I’m passing on the throne..no room for it. Besides I’m sure it will look different in Book of Fett

Thank goodness too. Those Hammer pants needed to go.
Oh I’m still getting the regular version of this ..I love this look in the Mandalorian :lecture I don’t need the throne..I’m sure there will be a different looking Book of Fett version as well

lol, that two pack will start to see pre orders dropped lol
Well not from me. Unless the show changes my mind, I was never on the Boba train. Like the wandering desert outcast/beat up armor. Hope to pick up Fennec and that will put a period on it.

Probably. $$$$$$ the Obi Wan show may have some stuff I want, and I support HT enough already.:cool:

Well not from me. Unless the show changes my mind, I was never on the Boba train. Like the wandering desert outcast/beat up armor. Hope to pick up Fennec and that will put a period on it.

Probably. $$$$$$ the Obi Wan show may have some stuff I want, and I support HT enough already.:cool:
The obi wan show is where I’m ready to blow my Star Wars wad when the figures comes out. Hopefully.

The obi wan show is where I’m ready to blow my Star Wars wad when the figures comes out. Hopefully.
Am in for an Obi Wan for sure, probably. And hopefully some sort of interesting side character or characters. Wouldn't get a Boba at all - but; I liked what the show did bringing him back; and liked the look. Plus a 2 pack IMO is outstanding.

Still, I might like the show enough to change my mind; don't think I'd need the throne tho.

Back