Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versi

$500? For a Fett fig plus a bald-dude-in-simple-robe figure?

With this and the Leia/Wicket and Jawa/gonk sets, really starting to notice the new HT pricepoints now.

$230 would have been very high for bald-dude-in-simple-robe as a single figure, but as a second figure in a set, that's silly.

Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versi

Posted on FB:

deluxe26.jpgdeluxe27.jpg

Really, can it get any more stellar...? No.

Price sucks but it's a nice set for sure. Though I'm still leaning toward the repainted Mando Boba outfit which has gotta be no more than a month or two away from preview.

It's a cool idea having the armor so beat up like this but it does kinda read as Brillo Fett or Birdpoop Fett to some degree.

Wow. That?s epic.

Yeah sculpt and paint on the TM head is some of the best HT has done.

Its..... its beautiful..... and we're supposed to wait a YEAR for this epicness. Life is cruel.

HT beauty3.jpg
Ht beauty.jpg

All pix by HT

Price sucks but it's a nice set for sure. Though I'm still leaning toward the repainted Mando Boba outfit which has gotta be no more than a month or two away from preview.

It's a cool idea having the armor so beat up like this but it does kinda read as Brillo Fett or Birdpoop Fett to some degree.

Well acid washed was a style in the 80's :dunno ;)

Are there any surprises from this con type thing?

Sent from a point in space and time.

Not for Star Wars. For DC there was Nightwing from Arkham and for Marvel the Bodega Cat Suit from Miles Morales PS4/5

This thing will be going for like $800 in 4 years. That'll be considered a deal :ohbfrank:

We're not gonna see this look again. Hes already got the clean paint. If they do a flashback it will be ROTJ. Unless they show how he lost the armor.

That head sculpt looks amazing, there.

This pair will look bad-ass on display.

I'm in agreement with Centrocal - Once it sells out, it is going to jump in price on the secondary market, more than usual.

that looks great
anybody wanna sell me just their armorless desert boba out of their two pack haha

I must say out of all my many many preorders this is my most wanted. Can?t wait. Would be nice if they did what they did with the OG Mando and got put in the express lane for production so it comes out by the time time show airs

I must say out of all my many many preorders this is my most wanted. Can?t wait. Would be nice if they did what they did with the OG Mando and got put in the express lane for production so it comes out by the time time show airs

They have done a great job with the Mando line. I?m looking forward to Boba, Bo Katan and Ashoka in equal measure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boba in black is the ultimate for me. I'd hate it if he went back to the OG colors. But I guess they had to go with black to slim TM down a bit, he's put on a few haha

I 100 % agree with you. I really like the black outfit and would love it to be the new style of Boba in his upcoming show. The OG Colours are ok, but that was another time and I think it is good to give him a fresh look for the undersuit. I must say I am not the most hardcore Boba fan, I always liked him in the old trilogy, but it did not really do him justice like The Mandalorian did. In Mando he really is a bad ass. I think I will skip this set and wait for the black suit.

I just realized that I can get the armored figure by itself. :slap Hopefully his belly doesn't stick out too much or I'll have to remove the fat suit. Weathered armored Boba > new coat of paint Boba.

Its..... its beautiful..... and we're supposed to wait a YEAR for this epicness. Life is cruel.

View attachment 511392
View attachment 511393

All pix by HT
I noticed during the MicroCon with Titus Welliver that Armored Boba does look a bit trimmer? From various angles, at least compared to the promo pics, bringing up the ammo belt to the vest seems to help?

Boba coverage @ 35:20

Last edited:

I noticed during the MicroCon with Titus Welliver that Armored Boba does look a bit trimmer? From various angles, at least compared to the promo pics, bringing up the ammo belt to the vest seems to help?

Boba coverage @ 35:20

If they keep it like that I will be fine with that. My heroic figures can't look like that :lol Yes, I am passing on Endgame Thor.

Back