Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versi

You know that Boba wasn't wearing this outfit in that scene though right?

I do. But I am not an exact scene replication purist; my shelves tend to be more "mythos".:Wizard :cool:
Diorama stands and stuff that may not have actually happened, but fit - like having Zorro holding a wine glass.

Anyway it was a choice (probably) between holding out for a repainted version, or not. I like origins so the DX it is,
plus I liked the robe look. It was just a tad creepy IMO like bad news coming:lol

Not sure I care if the character decided as part of the narrative, to repaint his armor. But they could bundle Fennec and Boba.
Then I'm screwed:horror $$$$$$$$$$

Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versi

Timewalker is my preferred retailer and I was able to order the deluxe through them this morning.

It?s a shame they sold out so fast. I wish more people could order from them. They must be frustrated about that as well.

They still have the standard version.

They do not take any payment upfront. They will send a PayPal invoice about a week before arrival if you go with PayPal.

Not sure they have the space. I know with some larger boxed things they needed to ship as soon as they got to the store as it took up to much room.

Missed Time walker by a bit unfortunately. Went ahead and waitlisted there. I have no doubt within a year I can get in with them, or BBTS if I have to.

AE now down to 10 pieces left.

No doubt they'll order a 2nd batch if this sells out, but I just wonder how long it will take. Tonight? Tomorrow...?

What?s AE?

I?m always looking for alternative sellers for figures.

I do. But I am not an exact scene replication purist; my shelves tend to be more "mythos".:Wizard :cool:
Diorama stands and stuff that may not have actually happened, but fit - like having Zorro holding a wine glass.
4yr8ld.gif

What?s AE?

I?m always looking for alternative sellers for figures.

AlterEgo. Great shop and free shipping on most of their figures. Make sure to sign up for their reward points. They give you $25 for your birthday plus additional points for social media signups to their store.

151851572_3737355692999678_6699648218152386110_o.jpg

This just illustrates they’ve placed that rock for the wrong leg. That’s really the only nit I can pick with this. That rock should be positioned to make the knee rocket firing an easier display option. Probably still works but you’ll have to adjust how to orient the stand. They’ll sell a ton of these like a DX Joker and they’ll still go for crazy prices later. $1000 for this $500 set seems fairly likely in the future.

On display at Secret Base. Still crazy to see such a bundle from HT again. Will make for one great looking display.

151851572_3737355692999678_6699648218152386110_o.jpg

Yeaaaaaaaa

I think I?ll have to look into this set haha.
I will definitely wait and see but man I love Boba so much. I can?t imagine not getting this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many Hot Toys SW 2-pack set have I bought so far ? First one was Tarkin-Vader in 2018, than Leia-Wicket in 2020, and then this set probably in 2022, it really rhymes with that 2-year gap duration :).

Is the bucket sculpt here the one from their ROTJ figure? I'm not an expert, but it sort of looks like it

How many Hot Toys SW 2-pack set have I bought so far ? First one was Tarkin-Vader in 2018, than Leia-Wicket in 2020, and then this set probably in 2022, it really rhymes with that 2-year gap duration :).

I completely forgot about that Vader/Tarkin set. Wish I'd picked one up just to keep packed.

View attachment 506574

So if the helmet has detail inside, I?m gonna have to assume there?s a peg/balljoint connection to it.

Using the Temuera headsculpt on the armored body would mean you won?t have a head on the Black Robes figure, right?

It will be like the helmets that came with the Luke and Han Stormtroopers and and yes only one temuera scuplt for the two bodies.

Back