Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versi

Basically u are prepaying. You buy a gift card at whatever amount you want; send to yourself, then make the PO.

So, like, if I buy myself a 100$ gift card, use it for Boba, then the deposit gets paid, and whatever is left on the git card is put against the PO payments. That way each PO payment will be lower.

BUT - Sideshow doesn't let you use a single gift card on two different orders. Then you would have to buy a gift card, make an order, buy another gift card, make an order. If you buy 2 gift cards, they throw them into a single gift card (unless you have them mailed by post, which is slow). I use e-mail.

You are not saving money; but, it helps when that PO comes due. 30$ a month is a lot less than 60$, and so on.

I guess another way would be to buy a gift card and keep buying more, by e-mail, since Sideshow bundles the amounts. Sort of like banking with Sideshow and getting no interest. But then you would have a big gift card waiting.:cool:

Sounds complicated but I think I get it, they divide the remaining balance of the gift card into flex payments after the nrd?

Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versi

Does Timewalker charge full amount as pending charge like Alterego?

Ordered TW $480 free shipping and not tax for my state yet... smh

Got my Timewalker order in too. The question is, will they make Cobb Vanth and will I need a second set?

This set is undoubtedly amazing but honestly this look for Boba Fett is my least favourite so I think I will have to pass on this.

But it will be an amazing set for those getting him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boba Fett Deluxe Version - This is just what I came up with adding it to my cart.

Alter Ego Comics $490 free shipping no tax - They charge your form of payment right away but then release the hold.

Time Walker Toys $480 free shipping no tax - I'm not sure if they require full payment up front or if they do the same thing AE does.

BBTS $505 + $4 shipping + state tax

Toys Wonderland $475 + shipping (2nd batch)

KGHobby $450 - according to their site when I add it to my cart shows free shipping.

SSC $490 + shipping + state tax

CollectorZown $547 - total (shipping and tax included in price)

I just noticed something. Jango and OT Boba blast fire from the left gauntlet (which if you see the desing make more sense that shooting from the right gauntlet)

Just placed my Deluxe order with Timewalker for $10 off, free shipping, and no deposit. :rock

Darn waitlisted on Timewalker toys. I was in checkout too.

I had reward points and a code to use for This guy on side show. So it came out to about 447 before shipping for me

I?m expecting to be pushed to the back of the line once again when this first wave for sideshow hits lol.

It’s so frustrating waiting for points on sideshow to become available and trying to figure out the best place to preorder from as you all are aware.

Alterego you also get rewards. So 490 pts is almost $10. I'd jump on them if timewalker is waitlisted.

Did SideShow just up the price by $5? Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 12.49.52 PM.jpg

Alterego you also get rewards. So 490 pts is almost $10. I'd jump on them if timewalker is waitlisted.

Right - when figuring pricing seems fair to take account of rewards so Sideshow is a little better (by about $25?) than at first glance.

Yeah I have stuff on preorder at Alterego but don’t like the large preorder pending price holding up my account. Last time I did that with Ahsoka and Clones and it was nerve wracking for it to fall off.

Back