1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 023 - The Clone Wars: 501st Battalion Clone Trooper (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOOOOOO! They messed up, with the back. The ”backpack” area is supposed to be blue, not white. Just look at these comparison photos with 501st legion description of the suit:
9FAAFFC8-71DA-45BE-A0BB-05405AB33BBD.png
8996B5E2-EE0F-4789-8F3E-7E6B430590C8.jpeg

Hot Toys, you can do better than this.

Last edited:
I don’t have any intention of using it, but I still care as it’s part of the package that I’m paying for.
I get what you’re saying to an extent, but if you aren’t using it anyways then really what does it matter? You want it to look good when it’s sitting in the box? Also the deluxe comes with a lot more than just that.

Shame the phase 1 helmet is too big. I was planning on displaying mine with it on. Really like the phase 1 helmets. Oh well.
If they ever do a AOTC Clone Trooper I hope they resize the helmet.
The typo on the name plate is frustrating.
Otherwise I really like this release.

I get what you’re saying to an extent, but if you aren’t using it anyways then really what does it matter? You want it to look good when it’s sitting in the box? Also the deluxe comes with a lot more than just that.
When I'm spending $250 on an action figure I don't want stupid mistakes like this, I may have no intention of using it now, but that may change in the future?

If I wanted a 501st bobblehead I'd buy a Funko Pop.

Last edited:
When I'm spending $250 on an action figure I don't want stupid mistakes like this, I may have no intention of using it now, but that may change in the future?

The 501st Funko pop is worth like $500 so try again :lol

I guess I’m one of the few who was planning on using the phase 1 helmet. It was my main draw for the deluxe. Maybe I won’t be as noticeable in person.

The 501st Funko pop is worth like $500 so try again :lol
$500 for garbage, insane.
I guess I’m one of the few who was planning on using the phase 1 helmet. It was my main draw for the deluxe. Maybe I won’t be as noticeable in person.
Justin mentions it in his video, so it must be just as noticable in person.

I mean I suppose. Just saying because you made it sound like you weren’t going to use it anyways. To an extent I get it, but again that’s only one part of the deluxe edition. I could see being more upset if that’s the main reason you wanted the deluxe edition.

Clones aren't my thing, but the Deluxe looks awesome! Great accessories and different helmets is a win-win.

Does the thermal detonator that comes with this figure come with any other HT figure so far?
Did anyone respond to you I couldnt see any. Consulting my database lol, I dont think any HT released has exact same TDs as this, there have been similar like TFA bomb that I think Chewie and Finn had. And I think the not released Anakin and STAP has same TD as this release.

Did anyone respond to you I couldnt see any. Consulting my database lol, I dont think any HT released has exact same TDs as this, there have been similar like TFA bomb that I think Chewie and Finn had. And I think the not released Anakin and STAP has same TD as this release.
Thanks. Good call on the Anakin, forgot about him. Looks the same. The TFA ones have a different look and color.

Back