1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

the pants, having lot of grey in them, accepted any surrounding light. that's all.
well joebizz34 already said the same.
new pants miss that grey effect, they are plain brown, even to pink side.

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure

he actually looks better (sizewise) on the TTM20 there.
It might be an optical illusion but he looks taller.
TTM20 has longer pegs.

Cuz of cheap warm lighting. Jacket has this "tan" too :wave

the pants, having lot of grey in them, accepted any surrounding light. that's all.
well joebizz34 already said the same.
:exactly: darkish gray it is.

NOT animated .gif picture was here... Thanks, Dave.
:rotfl but he didn't delete my sign for some reason O_O

picture update - straight from the painting factory:

af58223010ba.jpg

:lol:lol:goodpost:

))))
i so hope it remains just a stupid joke!

won't need 2 of these anymore :gah:

BEKRvYz.jpg

I'm not missing out on this one I'm buying a few of them!

PD1392614978Ez0.jpg

:blissy:blissy:rock:rock:monkey5:monkey5:family:bunnydanc

That is all:D

So ****ing bought!

Nothing else to say.

The only other offering by HT that could make me happier is a Mad Max figure.

Modern day HT's won't do it but maybe when Blitzway is done doing Pacino movies they'll tackle it. I'd buy a Mad Max in a heartbeat.

nice sig E , finally a GIF sig :clap

Nothing else to say.

That would be great!! With all these releases lately like Snake, Crow, 80's RoboCop stuff coming and a rumored MacReady, Mad Max might become reality as well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hells yes!!! SO great to wake up to this kind of announcement :rock :rock :rock

Well, it's about damn time. Looks good. Automatic buy. Battle damaged head looks pretty great.

Agreed, I was worried this wasn't ever going to happen. Looks like they did a great job on this one, although a bit light of an offering compared to other releases.

Nothing else to say.

:lecture... with this and Snake Plissken we're getting some long awaited figures. Maybe Max will be next :huh

Highlander needs some love.

They definitely make this so you'll want multiples. I don't usually do that but I definitely will for this guy so I can have multiple looks displayed. Just hope he's a little cheaper than DX13...

It should be cheaper considering it comes with less than DX13, but MMS has been slowly getting more expensive as time goes on.

Yup. I dont usually do that either, apart from this figure, and MMS136.
I own 3 versions of the MMS136, and I will buy 3 versions of this one too.

Back