Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Shoretrooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved and ordered a second from TBA . Should be my last order for the year. If Asoka or the Boba two pack come out I am going to have to wait until SS can fill my orders so I can have time save the money.

30358200-24F7-4333-9082-6E267C860160.jpeg
EBC8AEE6-C6FE-40BA-9C4A-63542E64597C.jpeg
381919D9-C788-4070-8349-6674B86A62CC.jpeg

These final production photos look stellar!
The Shoretrooper is such an amazing OT design and HTs looks like they nailed the armour, helmet and weathering. I will just be getting the grunt as my representation for the trooper. Looks too good haha.

This is looking really good. $217 at Toys Wonderland and they look to be having sales and discounts all month. I think the Squad Leader and the grunt on a double figure Scarif style stand would be very cool.

How is toys wonderland to deal with? Do they charge a ton for shipping? Customer service?

Shipping is extra based on what you choose. I usually use DHL. I’ve gotten my figures as quick as 6 days after placing the order with that service.

I’ve only ever had to contact them once about reversing a points coupon I made. They were quick to help and reversed it without any problem.

I really liked these troops as soon as I saw them, but I missed out on the first round of them. So glad I got another chance.

Here is the first unboxing besides SSC. Glad to see there's no significant tone differenece between the previous releases. I may happily order it now.

Maybe even the prototypes had the same hue, but the photos might have given the impression they were different in color.

Back