Hot Toys - The Mandalorian: Shoretrooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that's the way to go.

I like army building and the way a squad of figures looks, but I decided this year to try and not get more than 1 or 2 of a figure if they have any pleather parts.

The Captain's boots, ammo pouch, and straps have held up okay. And with maintenance, these things can last. But the less I stress about a figure's lifespan, the better.

Space is ever an issue as well, of course.

The pleather on figures does worry me long term also but what are you gonna do? So far I have only had a couple issues with older Sideshow figure's pleather. The climate where I live doesn't seem particularly problematic.

Like most of us collectors at this point space has become a big concern for me as well. I bought some Moducases during the Black Friday sale so I'm hoping that will give me some relief sometime later next year.

The pleather on figures does worry me long term also but what are you gonna do? So far I have only had a couple issues with older Sideshow figure's pleather. The climate where I live doesn't seem particularly problematic.

Like most of us collectors at this point space has become a big concern for me as well. I bought some Moducases during the Black Friday sale so I'm hoping that will give me some relief sometime later next year.

Shoretrooper doesn't come with a lot of pleather, only the ammo belt, which if removed creates a nice variation. We never see troopers reload their weapons anyway.

Currently we'll have to settle with pleather parts. If no pleather figures were to be bought, we would miss out on Vaders, Terminators, Kylos, stormtroopers etc. Hope they would do more parts in leather.

832C9561-216B-474F-B111-0A2A666B3B0B.jpeg

8BA2A7A4-C2A0-4A01-9F38-FAC2AEA6E058.jpeg
2910FCAE-2D5F-4BFE-90D0-3A8303AD1D7B.jpeg

Trooper has landed. Wonderful colors, looks like it’s from the OT. Not many accessories, but you don’t need more with this figure. Think they go nicely in pair, but they work solo too. Color scheme definitely stands out in the regular SW collection. If you’re on the fence, get it! You do not want to miss out on this.

Thanks for letting me know!
It does give off that vibe, I cannot wait to display it. I don’t have as many troopers as you’d think that I love them so much. The design on the ShoreTrooper is so good.
I feel like a lot of Rogue One, the designs are both very OT but very realistic and modern at the same time.

Thanks for letting me know!
It does give off that vibe, I cannot wait to display it. I don’t have as many troopers as you’d think that I love them so much. The design on the ShoreTrooper is so good.
I feel like a lot of Rogue One, the designs are both very OT but very realistic and modern at the same time.
You don’t need a lot of troopers to have a nice Imperial display.

Yes, I too think they nailed most suits in RO and made them fit in the OT timeline. Not really a fan of the RO stormie armor though. But shoretroopers, tank commander and death troopers are excellent designs.

Same. These are awesome troopers. I can’t wait until my SL gets here. I was set to get 2 of each shore trooper and 2 tank commanders, but I decided to stick with one of each. Space is becoming a big problem and the figures keep getting more expensive. I need a sugar mama to buy me toys. I doubt my wife would mind...

Hey my wife got me my OG Mando last XMas and hopefully 501st Deluxe for this XMas haha.

I usually only ever buy the one trooper of each type or it would have to be really unique like a Regular stormtrooper with a pauldron/backpack. I wish I could get my hands on a Sandtrooper tbh.

Regardless, this would look great with multiple.

I've got two of these in route. Originally ordered the first one from TBA and it shipped out today. I ordered a second one for a great deal from Toys Wonderland during their Black Friday promo and that one has been cruising around mainland China ever since Nov. 25th.

I just checked and currently have "5" figures in total that have shipped! :horror

I've got two of these in route. Originally ordered the first one from TBA and it shipped out today. I ordered a second one for a great deal from Toys Wonderland during their Black Friday promo and that one has been cruising around mainland China ever since Nov. 25th.

I just checked and currently have "5" figures in total that have shipped! :horror
What did you pay at TW? I tried to use their discount code on the shoretrooper, but it wasn’t eligible. “Special price” was for a long time $217. That’s the price you payed for the figure?

What did you pay at TW? I tried to use their discount code on the shoretrooper, but it wasn’t eligible. “Special price” was for a long time $217. That’s the price you payed for the figure?
Yes but the code somehow worked for me, so it was even less.

EDIT: Just double-checked and the TW order was for the Squad Leader.

I see, never tried on the SL. Nice deal! Wonder, did they charge you crazy shipping?
The shipping was actually normal, which is odd for them. I currently have a figure in the cart, ready to check out, but the shipping is coming out to over $90 to the US! Something definitely is wonky with their check out.

Back