Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame the photographer, not the figure. This bad boy still looks awesome and i can't wait to click on the order button in the -hopefully- not too distant future.

Blame the photographer, not the figure. This bad boy still looks awesome and i can't wait to click on the order button in the -hopefully- not too distant future.

It wouldn't be a HT thread though if people didn't ____ their pants and start gnawing their fingernails to stubs over a ____ty pic. :lol

Tomm Wong is starting to post those old, 1989 batman movie press shots of the Joker and Batman on his FB...Tease...

soooooon...

Cool. Can't wait to see some official specs and pics. See if HT made any changes for the better and find out what the base is for this one.

I got the Sweeny Todd figure recently and really love this whole diorama ish they are adding to these figures. Think anything like that will happen with this guy? If so what would guys like to see?

Pretty unlikely, but I hope we get a Jokermercial version with beach chair, shopping cart, and so forth.

Singapore
HT12.JPG

Hmmmm not sure about that hat hair, should've added a not hat sculpt

Still a killer fig don't get me wrong

Yep. Hat's staying on for me.

Probably would have regardless though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back