Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never bought anything from SS, so I wanted to give it a try, turned on laptop 10 minutes before preorders opened and then... automatic system update has started and lasted whole 40 minutes! Gotta love Windows😁
Why didn’t you try on your phone? Very easy to navigate SS that way.

Why didn’t you try on your phone? Very easy to navigate SS that way.
I tried, but I forgot my password to my SS account, I have that password written in the textfile on that laptop, so game over😁 But I have it already preordered on that link I posted above, so there is still a hope for me☺

I wonder if these will be numbered considering it says 4,000. Hot toys probably milking us dry making more. 😂

Very curious to see if they fix the bulking of hair least it can be trimmed if not.

Last edited:
If someone is in the business of or plan to get into the business of making limited high end products, cheating on the numbers or reissuing the item is a sure way to kill their revenue down the line. If they are toting 4000, it's 4000. Might be numbered since their 300 quarter scale golden ironman is. Probably not though.

And the NEXT Artisan Joker is...

tumblr_oqxf24jYUT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Toys wonderland sounds like a proper scam if they are taking money beforehand for items they are not sure if they can get, and you get store credit back over refund. Pretty sure that's illegal everywhere.

Back