Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Artisan version went to waitlist pretty quick! I missed out on that one.. so ordered the sculpted version. Which oddly I think looks kinda better anyways šŸ˜…

Ill just burn the pile of money he comes with,with him on it.

You should open it, then sit the figure on a 1/6 chair on top of a pile of money, then burn it in front of the HT version. That way you send a message.

View attachment 656713
Thats the plan

giphy.gif

So did it last 30 min? I checked mid way at like 18 minutes and was pretty surprised that the guy was there still

I believe I have horrible luck. But I had a chance to get the Artisan as I was in line but because I had to be in a work meeting I missed my window and got waitlisted. Lmao I did order the standard though oh well I guess.

I lost my place as it said it would take an hour so i thought i could close it and come back
Nope

But what is the cost of your aggravation of having to work on yet another Ledger Joker figure?
Itā€™s the best thing to do imo. Sacrifice all the general release b character purchases, find a character you like and make it as accurate as possible.

Itā€™s the best thing to do imo. Sacrifice all the general release b character purchases, find a character you like and make it as accurate as possible.

There's a logic in that... if you can limit yourself to, say, 5 core characters.

But then, once you get it finished and its glorious... you start eyeing accessory pieces like Two-Face and Batman.

Back