Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker DX/Artisan 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more you look at this photo the bigger the hair gets:

IMG_7253.png

rooted/artisan looks to be only 1000 available from secret base fb post, and it'll probably be close to $550 on sideshow god damn!
So essentially the same price as InArt rooted but without that gigantic box

Sculpted hair looks better than the rooted version. I own the Inart Deluxe with the rooted hair and I agree it looks better, but the different expressions on this one are nice, so I will probably pick up the sculpted hair.
Might do this too, i do think the the sculpted head looks nice.
God damnit, thought I was out and Anakin and this be bringing me back in.

Overall the rooted looks like it wins over Inart for sure. Glad I passed on that one, didn't feel complete

This has the better tailoring a much better sculpt and paint and better hair from the looks of it. Hot Toys putting in the work!

Shame Inart stumbled their release.
Better tailoring? Better hair? Better sculpt? I'm gonna have to disagree there. Also something i noticed is the green vest has little to no weathering, i can't even see it in the photos.

Inart didn't stumble the release imo. It looks damn good in hand, the diorama base is amazing and the sclupts are incedible. And it was literally released a little over a year from pre order (this is where most people got theres so I'm saying over a year even though i was released December last year)

At least there's better options than InArt. I bought the rooted two pack but a lot of people just wanted the single figure and not drop over 1k. I made out ok though. I sold off all the things I didn't want and made about $800 back.

No reason to get this- especially if it's a limited exclusive and as I already have the deluxe IA set.

At least it opens the door the HT actually putting in some effort on other characters now but, even though this is clearly the hardest they've ever tried to make a truly high end figure, it doesn't wow me whatsoever. The base is kind of cool I guess. Everything else is just tryng to match InArt and failing.

Well hello beautiful! Looks like HT got their cage rattled:giggle:

The sculpted hair looks better on this than on the INART version. I've no doubt that the moveable eyes will look better as well and not as sunken.

I would have preferred a laughing sculpt again for one of the exspressions though, as it would've looked cool with rooted hair.

The inart has metal clips too though.

Sculpt looks weird straight on.

Hair looks extra poofy when seen from top....

And why the heck is he so much more expensive than Anakin? The accessories definitely do not make up for that $100+ difference.

Back