Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like these shots better:

2882021445_8421cab70b_o.jpg

2882021447_bb73d16bca_b.jpg

Found the bigger shot of wofford29's pic here:

2882021449_58b00612f7_o.jpg

I can't wait to have this figure in hands.... bring on next week!

Meh! I still wished they threw in two cape versions. So you can change to whatever. Long version for good photo shoots. Short for ready to fight.

The short version makes it look toy like currently.

Am I the only one that thinks the difference in color between the armors various plates is too great? Meaning, the lower plates on his chest and some on his abs are too light grey. Last I checked he still stayed quite close to black with the whole outfit. The details of the different armor types are still very impressive, but the color difference always disgusts me.

Also I still dislike the pants, he's too buff, and now the cape is too short. I think I'm just going to have to wait for Medicom's.

the-dark-knight-20080404002554558_640w.jpg

dark_knight_pic1.jpg

c6687964_french-dark-knight-cover

batman-outfit-z2.jpg

Clearly there is a difference in color, I just feel its not as diverse as the figure makes it.

EDIT:though that picture of him on the magazine cover makes the figure look more accurate and me more stupid ;) and the picture of him on the car makes it seem the new figure's cape isn't too short after all.

Am I the only one that thinks the difference in color between the armors various plates is too great? Meaning, the lower plates on his chest and some on his abs are too light grey. Last I checked he still stayed quite close to black with the whole outfit. The details of the different armor types are still very impressive, but the color difference always disgusts me.

Also I still dislike the pants, he's too buff, and now the cape is too short. I think I'm just going to have to wait for Medicom's.

dark_knight_pic1.jpg

Clearly there is a difference in color, I just feel its not as diverse as the figure makes it.

EDIT:though that picture of him on the magazine cover makes the figure look more accurate and me more stupid ;) and the picture of him on the car makes it seem the new figure's cape isn't too short after all.

Well, the reflection of it against the white surrounding wont help, its reflecting making it look brighter so it'll make it look different than what it is.

After seeing the cape again in that shot. I guess it doesn't look so bad, but I'm still looking forward to this nonetheless.

I just can't get over the medicom versions pic...
tdkmedicom1.jpg
dark_knight_pic1.jpg

It looks too damn good. Wish they'd release more pics of it now that the hot toys one is coming out. Also, I've read the Medicom one is about 1.5cm taller than other medicom figures so I'm hopeful it will be on scale with Hot Toys Joker, which I have.

There's something terribly off about this new cowl. I can't put my finger on it though. It's definitely an improvement from the before cowl, but it's still off. Maybe the length of it or the cheek area?

tdkmedicom1.jpg
dark_knight_pic1.jpg

It looks too damn good. Wish they'd release more pics of it now that the hot toys one is coming out. Also, I've read the Medicom one is about 1.5cm taller than other medicom figures so I'm hopeful it will be on scale with Hot Toys Joker, which I have.

Actually with this pic from the movie, the legs on the HT look just like the suit in that picture. It looks like one piece in that still shot.

batman-outfit-z2.jpg

tdkmedicom1.jpg
dark_knight_pic1.jpg

That looks way more accurate imo.

I'm really happy with the final look of the figure. It will look AWESOME wit the Batpod... I cant wait for having these at my home...

Not, it is not the slim, the chest is the same as the standard true type.

It does appear though as in the image that shows it in plain view, that they put in new shoulder attachments which are smaller and not broad. In doing so it eliminates the huge shoulders the earlier figure had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back