Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stopped collecting Hot Toys years ago, but I would buy this if it's tweaked. The headsculpt needs a total re-do like their Dark Knight Rises Batman got. It looks realistic, but it doesn't look like Heath nor does it capture the character of the Joker at all. The blank expression doesn't help.

Doubt it, Hot Toys are on an Infinity run, still got Bucky, Thanos, Falcon, Dr. Strange, War Machine and probably a few others before they get these out. I imagine they want to get them out before a trailer is up, or as much as possible.

They've got no pressure with DC.

Still haven't had another email but this one with December charge date.
bb4600c0627c72e6aa0da94e690af7dd.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Wait list for the ex converted today. Really excited for this figure. This will be my stand alone figure from dark knight. Cant afford those crazy prices for batman

It’s a 50 percent chance mostly it’s gonna be either by February or more which is good for people still saving for the figure
I don't mind. Thats 60 in my pocket. Too many figures coming out at once.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Wait list for the ex converted today. Really excited for this figure. This will be my stand alone figure from dark knight. Cant afford those crazy prices for batman

I think they will do another Dark Knight Bats if this sells well and seems like it is.

I think they will do another Dark Knight Bats if this sells well and seems like it is.

It’d be cool if they followed the precedent set by their MK XLIII reissue and just re-released the QS 001. Frankly speaking, I don’t think it could be improved upon, and, if it could, I honestly don’t think they would. They’d probably charge $200 more for a “TDK” version that included a quarter of the **** as the first release.

It’d be cool if they followed the precedent set by their MK XLIII reissue and just re-released the QS 001. Frankly speaking, I don’t think it could be improved upon, and, if it could, I honestly don’t think they would. They’d probably charge $200 more for a “TDK” version that included a quarter of the **** as the first release.

The cowl could definitely be improved. I like my figure but the cowl bugs me, much to long and narrow when you compare to pictures of Bale in the suit. The neck joint is a little long to. I'd also prefer more of a squint to the eyes. As it is he looks a little wide eyed and startled.

Rest of the figure I agree is perfect but if they do re-issue the figure they may as well get things right.

The cowl could definitely be improved. I like my figure but the cowl bugs me, much to long and narrow when you compare to pictures of Bale in the suit. The neck joint is a little long to. I'd also prefer more of a squint to the eyes. As it is he looks a little wide eyed and startled.

Rest of the figure I agree is perfect but if they do re-issue the figure they may as well get things right.

Yeah, I could definitely get behind that. Just so long as they didn’t use those marginal improvements as justification for it to be a more bare bones, more expensive release (I’ve pretty much come to accept the fact that, if they do re-release it in any capacity, there’s no chance of it retaining the same $465 price tag it had when it originally released in 2013). And, also, holy ****, it’s super weird to me that it’s been over 5 years since the QS 001 released.

Yeah, I could definitely get behind that. Just so long as they didn’t use those marginal improvements as justification for it to be a more bare bones, more expensive release (I’ve pretty much come to accept the fact that, if they do re-release it in any capacity, there’s no chance of it retaining the same $465 price tag it had when it originally released in 2013). And, also, holy ****, it’s super weird to me that it’s been over 5 years since the QS 001 released.

That would certainly suck, the QS001 was really stacked with accessories. They short changed us in that regard with the QS009.

I wonder if they will release a Bane figure in this scale eventually. I'm not a big fan of the third movie but even so a 1/4 Bane would look pretty awesome alongside Bats and the Joker.

The more 1/4 scale DC stuff the better as far as I'm concerned. Keaton, Nicholson, Pfeiffer, Reeve especially.

I’m still bummed they cut the closed-mouth “angry” faceplate from QS001 for the final release.

Back