Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if HT release the QS001 I'm gonna be happy, I'm tempted to pay it with the actual prices, but damn, is a little bit expensive.

if HT release the QS001 I'm gonna be happy, I'm tempted to pay it with the actual prices, but damn, is a little bit expensive.

I had to wait a long time to get mine but eventually found one for £400 using a 20% off code on eBay.

It’d be cool if they followed the precedent set by their MK XLIII reissue and just re-released the QS 001. Frankly speaking, I don’t think it could be improved upon, and, if it could, I honestly don’t think they would. They’d probably charge $200 more for a “TDK” version that included a quarter of the **** as the first release.

Yeah the price no doubt would go up. Could do a different style base. I do not own the qs001, how is the Bale sculpt in hand? Looks decent in pictures, but I'm guessing it could be improved?

Pretty sure the amount of credibility would remain neutral or go higher. Definitely there would be a lot more happy people able to get one than sour people that want no one else to have a similar piece... :/

Pretty sure the amount of credibility would remain neutral or go higher. Definitely there would be a lot more happy people able to get one than sour people that want no one else to have a similar piece... :/

No problem with a re-release as long it's not at the expense of newer figures.

I'm hoping they finally give us some non Nolan Batman stuff in 1/4 scale and other DC characters to.

Would love the DCEU trinity in 1/4 scale and of course Keaton and Reeve. Probably never gonna happen I know, sadly seems the interest in this bigger scale is quite limited.

No problem with a re-release as long it's not at the expense of newer figures.

I'm hoping they finally give us some non Nolan Batman stuff in 1/4 scale and other DC characters to.

Would love the DCEU trinity in 1/4 scale and of course Keaton and Reeve. Probably never gonna happen I know, sadly seems the interest in this bigger scale is quite limited.

OH, I think me and you have been saying for the past two years that we both want 1/4 Battfleck, I think at the scale the suit texture, musculature and cape would be outstanding!

OH, I think me and you have been saying for the past two years that we both want 1/4 Battfleck, I think at the scale the suit texture, musculature and cape would be outstanding!

Agree...apart from the cape :lol HT do amazing things but capes seem to be their Kryptonite.

I think the QS009 is discounted because it sucks not because the scale. The Joker will sell like crazy and the QS001 has had a healthy after market for a while now.

The QS009 is already discounted at SS, not enough of market for a rerelease for QS001. Snooze you lose for now.

Problem is HT might actually think like this, but it simply isn't true...

HT makes the 1/6 endoskeleton from the new Terminator movie...doesn't do great...HT assumes people don't want new 1/6 endo release...but actually not true:(

There are many other examples of this.

I think the QS009 is discounted because it sucks not because the scale. The Joker will sell like crazy and the QS001 has had a healthy after market for a while now.

Yeah I mean both versions of this are currently waitlisted at Sideshow, which is fairly rare for a figure that hasn’t even released in HK, so I don’t think you can definitely say there isn’t a market for 1/4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back