Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched that video and didn't see the Joker. Also they have the JL Wonder Woman figure there but not the rest of the league. Very odd.

My bad guys sorry. Thought I saw it in 2018 video. But turns out I autoplayed unto 2017 when I got up for a beer. Sorry for the confusion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My bad guys sorry. Thought I saw it in 2018 video. But turns out I autoplayed unto 2017 when I got up for a beer. Sorry for the confusion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No problems! Thought I was crazy at first Hahah like stated hope that means it’s a tweaked head sculpt and we get to see it today or tomorrow.

Ahhhh, I mean I'm happy there's not a lot that I want from what they've shown... But come on! Where's the JL? Are they not showing? I wanted to see Batman, the one pic of Wonder Woman doesn't look too great, I'm hoping they improve that considerably. But no 1/4 Joker or JL or DC outside of the Arkham games which I don't care to collect is frustrating slightly. Hopefully they show more stuff!

Ahhhh, I mean I'm happy there's not a lot that I want from what they've shown... But come on! Where's the JL? Are they not showing? I wanted to see Batman, the one pic of Wonder Woman doesn't look too great, I'm hoping they improve that considerably. But no 1/4 Joker or JL or DC outside of the Arkham games which I don't care to collect is frustrating slightly. Hopefully they show more stuff!

Agreed!! Maybe they roll out more stuff over the next day or two? Even some of the infinity war figures I think are missing as well.

I think it's that they're close to being released so they'll reveal them how they normally reveal a figure... but that would me WW is quite off from release. But also I can't imagine Cyborg is ever being made.

Does HT still have any Asian cons they do/have a presence at or is this it? Because, I gotta be honest, as a DC fan, their showing was weak ****. I mean, ****, at least have Black Manta there to detract from Aquabrah’s massive chesticles.

Considering how the Ex is still available on this, I'm surprised they didn't show it to try and push sales. I put in my PO today even though I hate the head sculpts. I just hope I can get a good custom portrait for it that doesn't cost a grand.

I watched that video and didn't see the Joker. Also they have the JL Wonder Woman figure there but not the rest of the league. Very odd.

I agree- what is up with that?
DC stuff from HT very very lacking- poorest I can remember in recent years

Considering how the Ex is still available on this, I'm surprised they didn't show it to try and push sales. I put in my PO today even though I hate the head sculpts. I just hope I can get a good custom portrait for it that doesn't cost a grand.

I bought the creg 5.0 headsculpt for $147 before I shopped around for quotes.

For rooted hair and painting (from one of the best in the business) will cost around $900-$1000.
c42950b3f256ce54bb3138d1a3cca2c6.jpg

If you bought the one with sculpted hair, painting will set you back around $600.

And I have no idea how it fits without a peg. Do you need to mod it?
860af40a6937f6a777aba644566ee3be.jpg

Let’s pray that osk releases something more affordable lol

I agree- what is up with that?
DC stuff from HT very very lacking- poorest I can remember in recent years

It's really hard to make sense of. With the JL figures and the Joker being released in the second half of this year you'd think they'd have had them all there to generate more interest. Sure we know all about them but a lot of casual con goers may not. DC stuff this year is just horrible, almost like HT are giving up on it.

We had rumours of Mera, Shazam being there as well as the 66 Batmobile and Romero Joker making another appearance. Even a few whispers of a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman. Never expected to see all of those but something new and unexpected would have been nice.

A Kevin Feige figure ffs, Spider-punk, another 5 Iron Men and we still can't get a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman. Howard is taking the.... :(

It's really hard to make sense of. With the JL figures and the Joker being released in the second half of this year you'd think they'd have had them all there to generate more interest. Sure we know all about them but a lot of casual con goers may not. DC stuff this year is just horrible, almost like HT are giving up on it.

We had rumours of Mera, Shazam being there as well as the 66 Batmobile and Romero Joker making another appearance. Even a few whispers of a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman. Never expected to see all of those but something new and unexpected would have been nice.

A Kevin Feige figure ffs, Spider-punk, another 5 Iron Men and we still can't get a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman. Howard is taking the.... :(

That’s why I’m buying the 1/4 batman begins/ joker and a few figures to finish my GOTG V2 line then it’s good bye hot toys. I guarantee a few years down the road it be the same s***. This was the complete worst year for DC 1/6 fans. Unless!!!!!!! We get a big boom tomorrow and they unleash DC displays.

I just think it's sad we don't have the 1/4 Joker on display since it's the 10th anniversary of the movie. Even in the same week of SDCC! That rumour about a 1/6 Nurse Joker was too good to be true...

It has been kind of underwhelming… especially if you are a DCEU fan.
A couple good Marvel reveals, IF they make it to preorder.

Awful for any kind of DC fan not just DCEU. Was hoping for a Catwoman, Lynda Carter Wonder Woman and Keaton in 1/4 scale. We got nothing. :(

I would blame general disinterest in DC movies for a lack of a showing this year more than HT. Not really an excuse for not showing 10th anniversary DK Joker though.

All the same I would really like to have seen a Mera figure at least.

Back