Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still going to hammer home the point that this is for the Hot Toys Joker not for the customs, there's no problem showing a custom, just do it in its own place.

I always find it funny when people proclaim how better a custom is than a Hot Toys piece yet post them continuously in their respective Hot Toys threads, especially when they look humorously bad.

I think if people post their customs in threads that aren't dedicated to them then you can't really proclaim an ounce of offense at people giving negative thoughts towards them. Meant in the nicest way possible, of course, even though this probably reads snarky.

I'm still going to hammer home the point that this is for the Hot Toys Joker not for the customs, there's no problem showing a custom, just do it in its own place.

I always find it funny when people proclaim how better a custom is than a Hot Toys piece yet post them continuously in their respective Hot Toys threads, especially when they look humorously bad.

I think if people post their customs in threads that aren't dedicated to them then you can't really proclaim an ounce of offense at people giving negative thoughts towards them. Meant in the nicest way possible, of course, even though this probably reads snarky.

Kinda have to agree here. It is getting pretty overwhelming in all the HT Joker threads compared to any other figures. Pics/info about a third party overcoat or shoes or something is one thing, but good lord am I tired of being bombarded with Joker head sculpts. No offense intended.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I?m working on a new Joker head sculpt now and will post some new pics soon

3959f6f8624884083d8a6572ea971e87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Updating this guy with a little bit of a repaint. WIP shown. So much more badass now.

Also adjusting the following:
-shoulder pads in the coat
-adding makeup to the hands
-adding a wash to the gloves
-removing the two HAHAHAH from the base, I don?t mind the bats on the begins Q scale, but those Hahas were kind of ugly

And MAYBE adjusting the color of the coat. Not sure about that yet.
Nice paint-up...Has anyone stripped the stock paint yet? I'm curious to see how much of a Ledger likeness is underneath..
Best looking Ledger joker in this thread:)

Question did anyone in the UK order this from Sideshow what was the customs tax on this? I have vader on order am curious what I'm expected to pay Tax + shipping wise :/

Yeah i did, I?m in Scotland.
?87 was the custom charge for the joker.
Only ordered via sideshow to get the exclusive version, I find it?s almost always cheaper buying direct via Hong Kong-not to mention months faster

Yeah i did, Im in Scotland.
87 pound was the custom charge for the joker.
With that and the 43 pound shipping beforehand.
Only ordered via sideshow to get the exclusive version, I find its almost always cheaper buying direct via Hong Kong-not to mention months faster

hello, does anyone know of a 1/4 table, chair and lamp for this figure listen some chinese brand is doing it

Have been a lurker of this thread for a long time, patiently waiting for mine to arrive and it finally did (Australia). I love it but it does need some touch ups. I'm thinking of getting HS rooted hair but don't know where to start. I know I can get the 5.0 head from Creg Customs, but I dont know any painter that could help me with the painting and rooted hair. Any directions on where to find these artists would be greatly appreciated! Thank you
WFUWxGZ.jpg

Love that setup, Crushader! I have yet to put the grenades on mine for pics. Was it difficult to get them all on?

Not at all, they slide in without too much force, I didnt want to force the band to go all the way into the neck of the grenade, they are all being held at the fattest part of the grenade and the handle, for the bottom left one that has leather band, that is slightly thicker than the other bands, but again not hard to push in but don't force the handle to stretch too far out just in case.

Damn sold out already on bbts. I wish I knew somewhere other than eBay that sells good ledger jokers.

Back