Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said this was coming out this month. My source never fails. Of course every one thinks you are crazy and full of crap lol. Feel sorry for those that bought that K.O

I think we all agree that Adam is the best Heath sculptor to date, but there are others who have also gotten much closer than this HT interpretation. I don't blame Adam for declining to do this because I will be forced to get the 1/2 Prime if nothing better is shown or confirmed in the next few months.

That's true, and I'm sure HT ALREADY does have sculptors who could do better HT likeness.

I wonder if this is still Yulli, or they picked another one to sculpt.

I said this was coming out this month. My source never fails. Of course every one thinks you are crazy and full of crap lol. Feel sorry for those that bought that K.O

Can't blame the people. It's sometimes wiser to doubt and go see to believe, there had been people who had claimed that they are an insider or at least know of one and they'd be wrong. I remember commenting before that HT would do TV series again (because of the demands for Daredevil, etc) and it was not accepted well. So when I was told by the same guy that HT QS Joker will be out soon I tried not to talk about it here (except maybe for a safe comment once), and just sold my EB Joker before it does come out :)

I knew it. This thread will be just like all the others comparing HS to HS to HS, those that are 2K, 6k, 9K, socks, tailoring, cato this, cato that, alan whoever the **** that is that, this guy that, toni mei this, toni that, blah blah blah.

This looks fine, and much like their QS001 will definitely be retweaked before release.

But hey, bring up those customs bootlegs and their pics, and I'll be ready to ridicule the **** out of them and their pricing.

Love it!!!! Pre-Order day 1 for Joker and Batman Begins!!!! For me and what I collect, this is the best announcement HTs could have given me :) Plus all the new Star Wars. Man I am going to be so broke. We all are. :lol

I just wish more people would take pics of the accessories. I want to see how loaded these dudes really are.:lol

I just wish more people would take pics of the accessories. I want to see how loaded these dudes really are.:lol

In one of the pics of the Begins suit in first night out look, Joker's accessories were caught in the pic. Not sure if that would be all but I saw a revolver, a pistol, the SMG, knife, and a shotgun.

Yes, I want to see what they come with too.

you can see some of the accessories in this pic. he looks pretty loaded :lol

20228300_887955424689809_4439821449520433366_n.jpg

Their TDKR Batman came with 3 heads (Regular cowl, Sonar cowl, Bruce Wayne head), and now their Begins would most likely have at least 2 so yeah, hopefully HT gives a swap-out head or 2 for Joker as well.

Back