Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this has been nitpicked to death. But the only issue I would say this has is next to no accessories. That's the norm anymore, but a tombstone would be a nice. Either of himself or his girlfriend.

here's a nitpick another 6 months before release:mad: no doubt some of us will pick up some 1/6 shotguns sword and handguns to add a little ''movie feel to it'' i'll nick a tombstone off one of my resin figures ;)..i suppose the plus side is HT may redo some imperfections prior to our long wait for this:pray:

I'm thinking the smile we got is based on this:

the-crow-remake-20081215041917272.jpg

:exactly: :goodpost:

The HS is also effectively a slightly wider grin interpretation of the DVD cover shot -

AnicomL15_zps75f1217c.jpg~original

Which is totally justifiable, considering these images from the film -

great pics.also those shots show longer hair..i understand some guys saying it would prevent articulation,but the hair is too short at the sides on the figure.i'm not moaning nit picking etc,just stating the obvious

Would be really cool if the base was a rooftop. Either way, I'm so darn happy they are making this figure.

As far as the hair and some other inaccuracies, I'm sure HT will fix most, if not all of them, by the time of release.

great pics.also those shots show longer hair..i understand some guys saying it would prevent articulation,but the hair is too short at the sides on the figure.i'm not moaning nit picking etc,just stating the obvious

Accuracy should always override articulation.

I don't even know why people ***** about articulation so much. What ****ing pose do you put your stuff in that you need so much range of movement? Just about everything I got is standing plain like a statue.

To each their own.

I rather have a statue that always looks good in the same pose, than an action figure with too many articulation points destroying the aesthetic.

That being said, this particular action figure has lots of clothing covering the articulation points, so it looks great despite them. I really like the head sculpt, and the clothing looks, and I'm looking forward to pre-ordering it.

Last edited:
Back