Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm happy you like it. Yay for you.

wow....never thought they would make him but glad to see him finally made.....I haven't seen the Crow in years but did he not pickup any weapons and use them???

Redo the name plate to "Eric Draven" as "The Crow" is not the name of the character.

Utterly incorrect. I used to think the same thing but in the original comic the Eric character is specifically referred to as "The Crow."

vepuraza.jpg

The figure itself looks pretty cool if I only liked the movie more. Maybe it's because I only saw it fairly recently but I didn't really get the hype for it. It seemed like a lot of style and not a lot of substance to me.

Probably true .... not much is actually timeless.

There is of course the bizarre real life hype .... I mean its actually about a guy coming back from being shot to death to take revenge and the real life actor was.....you know....

But separating from that, think about what else existed in 1994...
Superhero movies were really limited to the Batman series.
It was a few years still until Blade and then Xmen came along and they weren't really as dark as this.

The Crow was not only one of the only superhero movies but it was extremely dark and nasty with an awesome soundtrack.

AnicomL15_zps75f1217c.jpg~original

Good gosh!
This has got to be one of hot toys best.
As much as I want a more relaxed expression, I think this is actually better cause its more iconic.
What an amazing figure!

I really hope we get a second headsculpt, but I'm buying it regardless. Like many, I've been waiting years for this. Is he going to be available through Sideshow?

WWWWWWWTFFFFFFF!!! Hot Toys finally makes something I'm overly excited and genuinely shocked to see! Wow! **** yes.

Time to try and sell the custom on the bay. :lol

It says you can only Pre-Order at the Hong Kong event so will this be able to order through U.S retailers like Sideshow or BBTS soon?

It says you can only Pre-Order at the Hong Kong event so will this be able to order through U.S retailers like Sideshow or BBTS soon?

Hot Toys says you can only pre-order the special edition at Ani-Com. It should be available (without the weathervane, at least) on Sideshow soon. How soon is up to Sideshow and Hot Toys.

Last edited:
Back