Hot Toys : The Crow ( Brandon Lee ) Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that makes 3 releases in that frame for me now.
Vader
Robo
Eric.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Those 3 plus Hot Toys Mark 42 and Iron Patriot for me.

Last edited:
452673999_6a56046e2e.jpg

That is the "classic" Brandon Lee as Eric Draven smile. The one we are getting looks like the T-800 endo.

Another toothy expression from the film.
crow-brandon-lee--large-msg-125177761295.jpg

tumblr_static_tuto.gif

Again "iconic" expression.

58138_10151514682212344_2105785922_n.jpg

I don't know wtf this is suppose to be... sorry.:dunno

I don't know ....I think you posted good examples of how this sculpt works :dunno

All 3 pics show variations of Brandon doing his creepy Crow smile .....there are many other examples in the movie and the sculpt is a good overall representation

The weathervane hand should be able to hold a seperately-bought katana I reckon. As for the shotgun, he didn't have tape on his hands in the scene where he used it so buying regular gun hands would be fine. It's the pistol that's the issue; he didn't pick one of those up until after taping himself so however big of a problem that is depends on how movie-accurate you want to get.

Good call.
I actually have Stallone/Expendables Hot Toy gun glove/wrap hands lying around that could be easily modded I think to work here

Figure looks amazing!!!! Love to buy him, got so much other stuff on order, but im going to try. :)

I can't believe Brandon has been gone now 20 years.:(

Figure looks amazing!!!! Love to buy him, got so much other stuff on order, but im going to try. :)

I can't believe Brandon has been gone now 20 years.:(

All because of the stupidest mistake ever...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO1K_xS6HNU[/ame]

Wow, wanted this forever and was actually considering going the custom route, what a great surprise. I think it looks great and can't wait to have it. :clap

The figure itself looks pretty cool if I only liked the movie more. Maybe it's because I only saw it fairly recently but I didn't really get the hype for it. It seemed like a lot of style and not a lot of substance to me.

I'm thinking the smile we got is based on this:

the-crow-remake-20081215041917272.jpg

Looks like he's got a underbite going there. I don't know, just disappointed in the mouth. No big deal, i'll pass and hope for a neutral expression down the line.

I don't know wtf this is suppose to be... sorry.:dunno

Yeah it's supposed to be Lindsay Lohan in Crow Make-up.

Seriously, I hate comments like this. You don't know who the **** this is? Are people like this blind or do they feel that they need to make over the top exaggerations to make a point?

Oh, and these look pretty damn close.

452673999_6a56046e2e.jpg

I am so excited for this figure! :yess: :blissy I am a huge fan of the movie and this looks amazing. The sculpt looks perfect to me...I LOVE the expression. Absolutely fantastic.

I have several other Crow figures (like the NECA and McFarlane ones) and they all have the serious face. It's so nice to see something different.

I'd love to display him with with my HT Bruce Lee.

Yeah it's supposed to be Lindsay Lohan in Crow Make-up.

Seriously, I hate comments like this. You don't know who the **** this is? Are people like this blind or do they feel that they need to make over the top exaggerations to make a point?

Oh, and these look pretty damn close.

452673999_6a56046e2e.jpg

Looks like a repaint of the Hot Toys Res. Evil Alice. :nana:

Back