Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa, i've never seen so much editing of a thread by mods before. looks like i missed all the fun. what happened here? :confused:

as for the arnie sculpt, it's a bit too premature to judge but looks good so far. however, i'd only buy a battle-damaged version with some endoskull showing. right now it just looks like a figure of arnold which isn't that visually appealing to me. the endoarm reveal is nice tho...

What was edited?:confused:

I haven't seen you get answered and if you were, can't hurt twice, someone posted when the first images showed up that it looked slated for April in the HK, which given the simplicity of the set seems doable.

Ty, April/later sounds decent then. I badly need an Arnold. I once had a Arnie toy once when I was little. Granted it was no 1/6. Was one of those figures that the chest to face popped off showing the Endo.

I tried to replicate the leather jacket out of vinyl way back and the shades. I'd really love to get this. It looks just too good to pass up on.

Didn't see this in the last few pages so in case it hasn't been shown off :

hot-toys-terminator-t-800-promo-picture.jpg

Well i think its a no brainer that a young JC should include his password cracking keyboard deal,Endo arm and memory chip,duffle bag,army jacket and Public Enemy black tee,jeans weathered and ripped.

I just can't stop looking at it. I think after PERS, hot toys should take a jab at hand motion. Somehow make each, individual finger movable: that might limit the need for extra hands.

Anyway, I hope we see a T1 Arnie soon after this. As much as I like T2 Arnie, I'm not very fond of the slimmer body: I think his T1 body can realistically hold all that metal underneath it.

They did a much better job on getting the lower half of the head more accurate than the Dutch sculpt. Especially the more accurate jawline and under his mouth. I think I am gonna end up using this sculpt to replace my Dutch Sculpt.

so, what 1:6 motorcycle manufacture do you guys recommend for this and whats a good price ? I haven't bought any model vehicles yet, but I guess you need the bike :cool:

Ty, April/later sounds decent then. I badly need an Arnold. I once had a Arnie toy once when I was little. Granted it was no 1/6. Was one of those figures that the chest to face popped off showing the Endo.

I tried to replicate the leather jacket out of vinyl way back and the shades. I'd really love to get this. It looks just too good to pass up on.

That was actually the first T2 figure I ever had, and ultimately my least favorite, you couldn't do much posing with his arm because it activated the Endo reveal and he was in a tank top which wasn't even in the movie.

I still have this one though, it was always my favorite of what Kenner put out.

22216.jpg

so, what 1:6 motorcycle manufacture do you guys recommend for this and whats a good price ? I haven't bought any model vehicles yet, but I guess you need the bike :cool:

A lot of us bought an RC Harley Fat Boy made by New Bright back when Sideshow's figure shipped.

Here's a shot of mine to show how a figure looks on it, I think it works very well.

2.jpg

Here's a boxed auction, pricey though.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Radio-control-...ol_Vehicles?hash=item4a9d3f99d1#ht_500wt_1182

And a loose one.

https://cgi.ebay.com/HARLEY-DAVIDSO...aultDomain_0?hash=item3ca72fa9d8#ht_500wt_956

It also comes with a display stand too which helps, you don't have to use the figure legs or kick stand to support it.

That was actually the first T2 figure I ever had, and ultimately my least favorite, you couldn't do much posing with his arm because it activated the Endo reveal and he was in a tank top which wasn't even in the movie.

I still have this one though, it was always my favorite of what Kenner put out.

22216.jpg

I still have that figure as well, the arm could be swapped with some gun arm or something, i have the Endo from that line as well with light piping in the eyes and came with a stupid gun/head band looking thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back