Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys stop replying to the suicide child. Give Sean and Dave a chance to ban and clean this thread up.

Josh, Willem Dafoe? :D I can kinda see the jaw shape but nothing else dude. :D

RichardTyson.jpg

Dude was GREAT in 3 O'clock High ... Personal favorite

oh yeah, MERRY XMAS, hope Santa was got to everyone.

RichardTyson.jpg

Dude was GREAT in 3 O'clock High ... Personal favorite

oh yeah, MERRY XMAS, hope Santa was got to everyone.

He's better in KINDERGARTEN COP!

17436-10335.gif

Any one want to play an arousing game of 6 degrees of Arnold Schwarzenegger?

You picked the absolute nastiest possible pic of the PF Blaine. The PF with proper lighting or in person is very nice imo.

See T-1000 was really an idiot, anyone knows he could have lored a young 14 yr old John in if he was a hot woman. :D

"Hey kid get in my van and you can see my boobs," wars over.

See T-1000 was really an idiot, anyone knows he could have lored a young 14 yr old John in if he was a hot woman. :D

"Hey kid get in my van and you can see my boobs," wars over.

lollll..you got a point.

It's a known fact that "Uncle Bob" sucks at playing the guitar (he's too heavy handed and breaks the strings) and that the T-1000's "homemade" ice cream tastes like straight up ????.

John's best bet in that scenario is to just chill with the "hey, you're not supposed to be in here" asian guy in the utility closet.

I really hope that hot toys make a T-1000 to go along with Arnold. Hell even a John conner would be badass.

This should be a happy time. So much T2 goodness at the mo, the likes of which we could only dream about in 1991. I for one won't be discriminating. And then please lets have T1 from both NECA and HT. It'd only be about time.

I would rather a T-X endo than a T-1000....A T-1000 would look boring as a figure....

were those dots at the end of your post indicative that you were expecting a rebuttal?

A BD T-1000 would certainly not look boring as a figure but I'd even take plain non-BD Robert Patrick over the TX anyday. A far more memorable villain who set the bar for Terminators that aren't Arnie. Much more iconic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back