Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see them doing the bike, but I don't see why they couldn't do him without it, and he would cost less than a bigger figure.

If HT doesn't do it, I'm going to commission a customizer to make me one like Maxfactory's.

Hello~~ My collection...:D

DIYT2006.jpg

DIYT2018.jpg

DIYT2020.jpg

DIYT2019.jpg

Great looking figure... was this in the NL, or posted elsewhere? This thread is the first I've heard of it.

i have zero interest in a sarah connor figure, but this looks promising. wonder what kinda accessories and alternate costume she'll come with. my bet is that ht will load this release with extra stuff to make it more enticing.

If there is no Long Hair/Cyberdyne/Final Battle Sarah head this will be a major disappointment. I may buy a few parted out items but it makes absolutely no sense to exclude a long hair portrait. This has been done. At least it seems they got the color of her tank top right which should be a dark gray.

Great looking figure... was this in the NL, or posted elsewhere? This thread is the first I've heard of it.

It'll probably be in the newsletter, but it was posted to their Facebook page, the latest trend, Sideshow and Hot Toys are offering peaks exclusive to or first on Facebook.

Damn it... I have no interest in Facebook, but guess I need to start checking it :lol

Damn it... I have no interest in Facebook, but guess I need to start checking it :lol

Even collectible companies are going trendy :lol. I'm sure they're on Twitter too, I can't be bothered to follow that site too, and hopefully the information is on both sites, it'd be nuts to have 4 sites to follow information on one company :lol

If HT doesn't do it, I'm going to commission a customizer to make me one like Maxfactory's.

That looks excellent. Great set up in that guys pics. Nice T-800 kitbash, cool pose (and mods?) for the Sarah and the JC is nifty! I'd buy that for a dollar...oops, wrong cyborg franchise.

That looks excellent. Great set up in that guys pics. Nice T-800 kitbash, cool pose (and mods?) for the Sarah and the JC is nifty! I'd buy that for a dollar...oops, wrong cyborg franchise.

It is a great custom, but where the hair was custom added and all, I definitely would have an easier time just putting it in the hands of a pro. I'm most curious how they found 1/6 sneakers in child size.

Great figure. This and T-1000, another T-800, re-released Endoskeleton or a brand one one and T1 Terminator and IMO my Terminator collection will be complete! No need for T3, TS, or any John Connors of any kind for me personally.

another head would be good but I like this too. Who cares if its the same look Sideshow did, the sideshow one and this are in different stratospheres. You're really going to pose a crappy SS Sarah Connor next to this anyway?

her neck looks a little skinny, kinda like sideshows.
maybe they'll fix that.

her neck looks a little skinny, kinda like sideshows.
maybe they'll fix that.

It's a flaw I find with all female 1/6 figures. For some reason, the necks never fit with the heads. Women have smaller necks then men, but they're not different then men, it flows from the skull into the torso, but female figures seem cut to wrape around the neck instead of be flush to it like the male figures.

The question is, will she include her watch when it ships :lol

(Nostalgic comment for everyone that followed the Sideshow Sarah on this site.)

Nice. Glad I sold off SS Sarah and T-1000

SS's Sarah was a good figure, especially for only 50 bucks. Great headsculpt.

they could give him his bag with his computer hacker rig. and probably the Endo arm and chip.

Agree with this I think they will make him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back