Hot Toys Terminator 2 1:6 Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her eyes are PERS -- they are being hidden by the shades...

WUAHAHAHAHAA...

To me, no hair down head is pointless. She only had the ponytail shortly at the compound and Dyson's house to shoot him, after that, the majority of her screen time in this costume was hair down.

I agree. She needs that second head!

Interesting that Sideshow's logo is listed on the image. Maybe it is Trevor's sculpt.

Maybe HT is making these through Sideshow's license, like when they did the Godfather. Sideshow technically holds the licence, but HT is making the actual figures. :dunno

I would take it the T-1000 is all but cofirmed at this point. I can't see them doing Sarah and not him. He should be awesome from HT!

Interesting that Sideshow's logo is listed on the image. Maybe it is Trevor's sculpt.

No, T-800 has that too. Pretty sure that Sideshow still owns the T2 1/6 license and have some deal to lend it to Hot Toys for making figures. I don't know the legals of licenses. It's not Trev's sculpt though, there's a different expression to the face.

I think the glasses and the hat are hiding a great looking sculpt underneath...we shall see!

No doubts it will be great.

T1 Sarah would make a very boring figure IMO, still i would get it if they got her ugly 80's hair done right and a good sculpt and well tailored clothing as we come to expect from HT.I like the T2 look better, straight hair, better clothing style, tougher woman.

T1 Sarah would make a very boring figure IMO, still i would get it if they got her ugly 80's hair done right and a good sculpt and well tailored clothing as we come to expect from HT.I like the T2 look better, straight hair, better clothing style, tougher woman.
But in this scale, boring figures can be OK (I also collect Minimates, but can't stand boring block figures). If you have a T1 Arnold and Kyle Reese, for instance, a Sarah fits in very nicely. Superior movie, more deserving of high quality toys based on all the major characters. T2 just isn't a movie that makes me want to buy all the toys of major characters. I wouldn't buy John Connor from that film, either.

I'd be shocked if they made Furlong JC. He'd have to come with the motorbike because there's not very many accessories to give him to justify buying him at $150.

51820Z2M1ML._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I'd be shocked if they made Furlong JC. He'd have to come with the motorbike because there's not very many accessories to give him to justify buying him at $150.

If they did make him, they wouldn't charge $150 in the first place; more like $110/120..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back